part 75 good news

My lady love

Part 75

Nandu : i am sorry sir.....

Saying nandu left out ....And manik gave rishi hug and left out to see nandu talking to radhika and amit .....

Finally manan left to their apartment..

They both are sleeping in each others embrace ......

Next morning ....manan woke up ....
Nandu is making breakfast ....manik is just checking his files .....

Nandu came and sat beside him with coffee and breakfast .....And started feeding him...manik is just doing his work .....

After breakfast ......manik is still doing his work ......

Nandu: I want to go tree house

Manik : Kya hua ....All ok....

Nandu : everything is ok...I want to go right now .....She shouts .....

Manik : ok ok....We are going relax ....
Saying he hugged her tightly .....

He kept all his works aside ....And both of them moved outside ....manik took his bike out but nandu sat to drive .....And manik sat behind her hugging her .....He just rested his head on her shoulder ......

Manik : nandu .....

Nandu : hmmm...She says while driving ....

Manik : how lucky I'm to sit like this saying he kissed her cheeks ....

Nandu : stop distracting me ...If not I will go and hit with something .....

Manik : let me drive than....

Nandu : no....

Manik thought there's no use in asking her anyways she won't let him drive.....So he sat quiet checking his mobile ....Bcoz after going there anyhow there will be no signal ......

Finally they reached the tree house....
They parked the bike and moved inside .....

Nandu is just cooking lunch ......Bcoz she arranged everything before only .....

Manik is just sitting on the dinning table looking at her face.  .  .

Manik : jaan....He called her no response ....

Than he moved to her and back hugged her ....She got startled .....

Manik : it's me only ....What's wrong with you .....He asked hugging her properly ...She leaned back ....

Nandu : vo ....

Manik : thinking of what rishi uncle said .....

Nandu nodes in yes. .....

Manik : don't think too much .....If you want to do it ....Go ahead. ....I will always be your back ....Supporting you .....Don't  back off .....I already told you many times ....If you remember we had a fight also bcoz you left your job......Plzz join back ......Bcoz i found you happy when I saw you doing that job .....You are always satisfied ......Say something my lady love .....

Nandu turned properly and hugged him......

Manik : kya hua ....

Nandu : i want to meet the whole family together ......It's been nearly 3 months i met anyone .....

Manik : so let's go to London....That house is safe.......

Nandu nodes in yes .....

Manik : if you want to  be like this .....
Let's go to apartment ....I thought we can have some romantic time  here with my cute wife ....But look at her she is being sad .....