part 78 married rockstar

My lady love

Part 78

Nandu woke up late night to find herself in manik embrace ....She smiled looking at him ....Bcoz he held her like a small glass doll ......

Nandu : manik....utho....

Manik is still sleeping ....So she slowly entangled herself and moved out of the room......Bcoz she is hungry ......

She moved to the kitchen and sat on the slab and started eating pickle with paratha ......

Manik moved to the other side and found the bed empty ....He panicked not finding nandu ....So he started checking washroom closet balcony ....
Finally moved out to see the whole house dark....He is about to shout to call everyone .....But something got his attention....That is the light in the kitchen .....

He moved there to see ....Nandu sitting on the kitchen slab and savouring mango pickle ........

Manik : so you are here eating that pickle again.....

Nandu just turned to see manik .....

Nandu : you scared me ....

Manik : i should be the one saying this .....Bcoz you scared me by coming out from the room without telling me ...

Nandu : ur baby is hungry. ....

Manik : have i ever said no for anything ....You could have woke me up .....

Nandu : you are sleeping soundly didn't feel like disturbing you ......

Manik : ok did you have what you wanted .....

Nandu nodded in yes .....

Manik : come let's sleep .....

Manik carried nandu to his room....

Next few days  fab 5 practised in the home itself ......And successfully recorded their first album ......

Time passed by the album is a grand success .....

It's an interview of manik on tv ....
First interview of fab 5 ......They all are sitting on stage ......In front of a host and a big crowd ......

Host : fab 5 .......The band which created magic to the hearts of people in a short span of time ....So today here we are to celebrate the success of your first album .....
So shall we proceed .....

Fab 5 : yes ....

Host : so we will be asking you many things ...You can answer only if you want .....We don't want to trouble you all....

Cabir : go ahead ....

Host : so we are gonna ask you several questions which we found on many blogs by fans ....Which they want to know ....???

Mukti : sounds nice ....

Host : is this the first time you people worked together ......

Dhruv : we are family ....We have been together since childhood ....So this is the first time we are out in  crowd ....
But not in singing together ....

Mukti : you can say countless times ...

Host : that's awesome ....Ok so next is for manik malhotra ......

Manik : ok....

Host : there are so many girl fans out there who wants to know are you single ......

Manik laughs cutely .....Sorry ....But I'm taken .....

Host : what ???? In shock....

Mukti : infact we all are taken ......