part 62 mystery revealed

My lady love

Part 62

Rohit and abeer are trying to pull him back ....... as raj is about to hit the doctor ......but raj pushed the door and went inside .....

He just cupped nandu face with tears .....jaan plzz don't leave your dad. ......You forgave me na ...You can't go leaving me like this ....I wanted to talk to you ....Bare your tantrums fullfill a your wishes ....Plzz jaan....Open your eyes....Plzz jaan.....You said na dad should not cry in front of a daughter come and ask me to stop crying .....Plzz jaan ...You cant leave us. ......

All the others cried more looking at him pleading nandu who is on the bed and manik is completely numb .....
shrusthi is no where seen there .....

Aryaman panicked on not finding shrusthi....He started searching for her madly ....Finally he found her on the bench in garden ...She is just sitting with zero expressions ....She is numb to react on the situation.......

He just hugged her tightly .........And kisses her forehead ....

Arya : shrusthi ....Let's go manik needs you .....Even raj dad needs you ....Plzz .

shrusthi just gets up from her place and starts moving inside ......Arya is just following her in shock .....Doctor just pushed raj out of the room  and took nandu for postmortem ..... In the meanwhile the police arrived the  hospital on knowing about his murder case ......

On seeing arjun as the police officer
zain  jack told them everything what  happened ...Arjun registered the complain...He even cried bcoz nandu is a good friend of him .....

Finally the body is given to the family fully covered by bandages and it is closed with white sheet .....Everyone are crying .......They took her body home and sat around it in white dresses. ....Shrusthi manik are sitting in one corner not even talking to anyone ......Raj is just looking blank at his both kids .....ishu and raman are crying very badly ...... They are held by rohit and rakesh ....... All the girls are crying in the embrace of boys .....

Finally they are about to take body for crimition .....manik stood opposing them  along with shrusthi....Finally manik got unconscious for over crying ....He just fell down and got hurt ..... he is taken inside by cabir and siddant....Rest all took nandu body to grave yard and completed the formalities .....

Manik after waking up shouted nandu name loudly ...shrusthi is already sitting on the couch of his room......
She ran to him first. ...Than the whole family reached the room ....To see manik shouting for nandu ......

Finally siddant Gave manik an injection with help of others who held him tightly ....They made him sleep .....

Like this ten days  passed ....The whole house looked gloomy......manik and shrusthi are always in one room ...Far from everyone ....... they stopped talking to everyone .....

Raj is very sad on seeing his whole family like this ......He went to his mother ....

Raj :maa...

Gayatri : kya hua bittu .....

Raj : can we all go to punjab.....I cant see my kids like this ....They need a change of place ....Plzz ....

Gayatri : ok ok ....U make the arrangement  ....I will talk to everyone. ...

Dadi went to manik room to see him sitting lifeless beside his bed.....