Ten

"Where's Abigail?" I demanded to know, while letting down the pile of letters and boxes on my table

"Dude, what's all this?" Leah sat back in her chair, clearly perplexed.

"Just tell me where she is!" I said, gritting my teeth.

"She's not here yet," she replied, widening her eyes. She didn't say anything else since she already knew how berserk I could go.

"Oh," I said, disappointed. "Good morning, by the way," I said, smiling sweetly.

"Uh huh," she looked confused. "Mind explaining what all of this is?"

"Oh yeah," I sat down beside Leah, hastily. "Guess what our poor cry baby did behind our backs,"

"Um," Leah looked as clueless as ever.

"Sometimes I'm confused as to why I even tell you to guess what happened before telling you," I stared at her, eyes narrowed. "But never mind, consider all questions asked, as rhetorical,"

"Just get to the point,"

"Okay," I said, and took a deep breath.

"Leah," I started. "That bitch, deserved all of that shit from him! He has every right to do that to her,"

"Oh,"

I could tell that Leah was speechless at my sudden outburst.

"What has she done this time?"

"See all these letters and boxes?" I said. "All of these, were from her. She left a letter in his drawer every single week! I think she did it anonymously at first, but eventually decided to reveal her identity,"

"Are you sure, though?" Leah asked. "I don't think anyone would take the risk of sneaking into Decarlo's office. Besides, isn't it always locked when he isn't inside?"

"Well I'm not sure about that," I said. "But I'm pretty sure he doesn't bother to lock it during lessons,"

"Probably how she got in," Leah muttered.

"Dude, she knew that she deserved all of that, but still she put up a massive show and made me confront him about this," I complained.

"'Massive' isn't the word, man," Leah sighed. "She literally ran upto me crying, with tears and snot running down her face,"

"Our conversation started with him saying 'If this is about that friend of yours, get out of my sight',"

"Ouch,"