Fourteen

"Morning, girls!" I walked in through the door of the classroom

"Hey," Leah muttered drowsily.

"Sup?"

"Well," Bliss started. "We're trying to set a date for the event,"

"What do you mean you're 'trying'?"

"Just let Aeliana do it. She's good at those stuff anyway," Leah said.

"Okay," Vanille shrugged and handed the file over to me.

"Dude, seriously, it's not that hard," I made a poker face. "You just look at the calendar..." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket. "...and then you cut the working days and the public holidays out and get the remaining days, and choose one, preferably a Friday, that leaves enough time for us to prepare; and get everything in place perfectly, because we have to gather data on the number of vegans and others. And then we have to order food items accordingly,"

"Woah," Ryland said something other than 'good morning'.

"What?" I shrugged. "Don't tell me you guys weren't already planning on that,"

"Right now I feel like the most competent person on earth for asking you to join us!"

"Aww! That's so sweet of you, Bliss!" I giggled.

Bliss smiled sweetly. These guy are really nice to be around.

"Move, bitch,"

That's definitely gotta be Brittany and her minions.

"Aeliana, darling,"

This is bad.

I turned my head in the direction of the door of the classroom.

"Oh poop," Leah muttered.

I took one deep breath and turned around. "Oh! Brittany! What a pleasant surprise!"

"Well, darling, I can assure you that it's gonna get real gruesome pretty soon," she raised an eyebrow while flashing an evil smirk.

"Brittany, before you do anything," I raised my hand. "Please do explain the reason as to why you're at my throat,"

"I thought I warned you once," she started. "To stop spreading baseless rumors,"

"Baseless rumors?" I was baffled. "From where do you even hear these stuff!?"

"A reliable source of information,"

"Look, Brittany, it was really nice of you to come find and talk to me about it, but-,"

"Oh, no!" She smirked. "I'm not here for some kind of negotiation. I'm here to threaten you,"

"Uh huh," I was a bit puzzled.