john #2 | first date

"How about you shut up?" you say annoyed at John's joke, you roll your eyes.

"How about you let me take you out?" He says smoothly. You look back at him from your locker. He was pretty decent looking you thought. "Yeah okay" you say nodding.

"I'll be round' to your place at about six pm" he says smiling.

-

As you just about finish doing your hair, your mom shouts up to you that John is here. You grab your brown flats and head down the stairs.

"Well don't you look pretty" he says admiring you. You had on a dark blue blouse and a light grey button down skirt. "Thanks" you say timidly.

John tries to open the passenger side door for you but you tell him no and open it yourself. You hate those old school clichés.

"Where are we going?" you ask a little worriedly. "You'll see"

He drives for what seems like hours until we reach an overlook of the city. The moon was just about down when you two move out of the car.

"Why'd you bring me here?" you ask. "Do you like it?" he asks. You nod, still confused.

He took a long while to talk again, but eventually admitted why he brought you there: "I brought you to my happy place, I come here almost every night" he says quietly.

You look up into his big hazel eyes and kiss his lips tenderly. "Thanks for bringing me here" you smile "it's beautiful"

You and John sat there for an hour or two, just looking over the city and enjoying each other's company. There wasn't much talking, but you thought it was perfect.

-

As you rolled up to your house, you feel this overwhelming urge to not leave him. "John, would you like to come inside for a while? My mom and dad won't mind" you ask hopefully. He nods and turns off the engine.

You direct John through the back door and head upstairs as quietly as possible. "Y/n why are you home so late? Y'know we have a curfew" your mom yawns sleepily. "Oh I'm so sorry, i forgot, we lost track of time. It'll never happen again" your mom nods and you and Lennon rush to your bedroom.

"Thanks for tonight, really" you say smiling at him. "It was really nothing, luv, but i have one final question for you" you nod.

"Will you go out with me?" He say flickering his hazel eyes down at you.

"Yes, really yes" you say excitedly as you grab his face and plant your lips on his.