george #5 | change

tw: mentions of alcohol and abuse
disclaimer: I know George was not a drunk! This is a work of fiction, none of its real, except for the characters :) !

Every day you would fight with him. He'd come home drunk, high, with some bird. You were sick of it; so when he came home drunk with a broad on his shoulder, you took action.

The door clicked opened as you were watching tv on the sofa, causing you to turn your head. It was George, obviously distraught. He had a small brunette hanging off his shoulder yet again. Your heart shattered.

"George, you can't keep doing this to me" you said starting to cry. "And what am I doing y/n" he slurred loudly as you got up from the couch. George was a mean drunk, he'd call you names and sometimes hit you.

You never had the guts to leave. But you were through with it. Over it.

"George I'm done, get out of my bloody house right now!" You screamed at him. "I'm not doing anything" he said walking further into the house, the brunette nowhere to be seen. You figured she just left. Suddenly you grabbed his wrist, "I said get out" you growled at him, tears running down your face.

He didn't respond verbally, but he smacked you straight across the face. You gasped, instantly bringing a hand up to your face.

"If you love me, why do you do this to me" you say weakly. "I never loved you" he slurred, walking out the door.

He left you there crying, red mark on your cheek, questioning everything. But that didn't last long, that was the last night you stayed in that house, that relationship. You up and left him, he never saw your face again.

-

Kinda really sad, but idk I wanted to try something different! <3 I'm sorry for how short it is aswell :)