paul #3 | young & beautiful

A/n—Yes, the title is based off the Lana Del Rey song!—

You grew up in the once poor, hoods of Liverpool. Just after the war had ended. You remember playing in the holes the war had left, that's how you met John Lennon, and eventually the love of your life, Paul McCartney.

Boy that's a long time ago, you thought as a now 70 year old woman. You took a sip of your tea and took a trip down memory lane;

You were in your junior year of high school when you met Paul. He was a real character, a teddyboy with a heart of gold. You caught yourself smiling at the memory;

Paul wore a leather jacket, a tight pair of trousers and a plain white shirt; he was in John's band, The Quarrymen. John invited you to a practice and the rest is history.

He played guitar upside down? At the time it was the funniest thing you had ever saw. A feminine looking teddyboy who plays guitar wrong, imagine the looks on your parents faces when you first brought him home;

They both made a face that read as 'who is this guy and why is he with my daughter'. They didn't quite like him at first but they eventually got over it.

A few years later after Paul graduated college, he asked you to marry him, you accepted. Not even a year later and you two were married and expecting!

Nine months later and your first baby was born; Mary McCartney. She was perfect, looked just like her now bearded daddy. Then came Stella, James, and Mark.

Years and years passed when they got the news of John's death. It tore they're family apart. You stood strong for Paul's sake, but deep down it hurt bad.

You guys were so young when you fell in love, so young & beautiful. And now in your 70's you're still going strong; your kids now grown, a few grandchildren, George died.

All the pain and happiness only made you guys stronger;

-

That's all folks!