ringo #6 | not-so-little-sister

Requested by: @wigsreportedmissing

Ever since you were young, Ringo, your brother would "torture" you. He'd slap you, call you names, and basically scare all your boyfriends away. As a young, 16 year old woman, you were ready to take a stand;

Ringo was back at home for the holidays and of course teasing you. "Ringo, are you ever gonna stop bullying me?" Ringo showed his big smile and laughed. "Yeah sure thing smelly" he teased. "Y'know what? Shut up or I'll get you" you said with a giant smile on your face. "Oh yeah whatcha' gonna do with them pigeon arms" he laughed again.

"I do not have pigeon arms" you said throwing the first punch. "Oh yes you do! That didn't even hurt" he awkwardly laughed. "How about this one" you threw a punch right at his side. "That didn't hurt either pigeon arms" he said a little out of breathe. You upped the anti;

You kicked and punched him playfully, throwing in some hard ones too, until he pleaded for you to stop.

"Okay okay okay, that barely hurt. I was just bored" he said biting his nail. "Yeah sure" you rolled your eyes. "Oh and by the way Ringo, I'm not taking your shit anymore. I'm sixteen, not five. Treat me my age and I'll treat you yours" You said boldly.

Ringo stared in awe. He couldn't believe you finally took a stand against him. And from the corner of your eye you could see your parents laughing at Ringo.

"Good job y/n, good job" your dad cheered, laughing. You could tell your mom was trying to keep it in but she let out a giant laugh.

Ringo didn't bother you much after that day, figures.

-

Hope you enjoyed!