ringo #3 | first time

**will contain some explicit content (slight smut), you've been warned**

Requested by: marmaladeskies67

"Y/N, you look so stunning tonight" Ringo said sweetly. He had a lot planned for tonight. After all it was your six month anniversary.

Ringo treated you to dinner at one of the fanciest restaurants in town, you're favorite. It was delicious, just like his kiss.

Then he took you to the cinema, a new movie had just came out about the late Ritchie Valens. You started to cry halfway through, he snuggled you tight. His arms were comforting you thought.

"Did you enjoy our date, luv?" He said trying to unlock the door to your guys apartment. He was practically shaking. "Yes, now Rings give me the damn key" you say jokingly. You jiggle it once and you're in.

It was already late when you made it home, you suggested bed, but he had other plans.

"Can I open my eyes now!?" you say annoyed, "Not yet Y/n, be patient" he said.

He finished setting up the bed and such for you and him. "Okay now open"

You opened your eyes to a candle lit room, flowers everywhere. He remembered your guys pact: wait until six months to get it on. You were ready, you've been ready for a whole five months.

He inched his way towards you and caressed your face before putting his lips on yours. You automatically kissed back. You two started walking backwards towards the bed, still kissing.

Once you reached the bed, Ringo asked for your okay and took off your blouse, than your skirt, and tights, leaving you in your panties and bra.

"You're beautiful, perfect" he said kissing your exposed collarbone. "Not so fast Mr, take this and that off" you say pointing to his shirt and trousers. He laughed and took them off.

He returned to you with a warm kiss, slowly inching toward your neck. He murmured I love you, into your tender neck. Ringo found your sweet spot and sucked, you let out a slight moan and covered your mouth out of embarrassment.

Ringo detached his lips from your neck, leaving you cold. "I wanna hear your sounds, don't be afraid, it's only me" he cooed. He went back to kissing your neck as a few moans slipped out of your mouth.

His mouth started inching down to your breast, he unclasped your bra and took each into both of his hands. He slowly massaged them as he kissed one tenderly.
You let out a throaty moan, you've never felt something so, so like this.

"More" you breathe out. He takes that as a signal that you're ready for him. He takes of his underwear, his hard member springs free.

"This will hurt a little y/n, if it hurts too bad squeeze my shoulder and I'll stop, tonight is about making you feel good. I love you" he says reassuringly.

"I love you too" you say as he slowly enters you.

-

Well that's it folks! Hope you enjoyed :) <3