paul #2 | definetly not a crush

You could NEVER fall for Paul McCartney, that twit. He was god awfully charming and not your type. Ew is a synonym for one Paul McCartney.

He was always smiling at and kissing every girl he saw, yuck. Paul was a man whore, again not your type.

He EVEN had the nerve to approach you once, a smile and lolli in hand;

"Well hello y/n" he said with awkward finger guns. "What is it you want, Paul McYuckly" you said making a puking gesture. He rolled his eyes and continued on.

"I wanna know if ya' wanna come to me concert" he said handing you a flyer. Even though you TOTALLY hate that guy, you decided to take it.

"Bye" he said winking, you make another puking gesture and walk away.

Ugh what is up with that man, so self absorbed and annoying, you thought.

-

The next night, something came over you and you decided to actually go to the concert. I know what you're thinking, bUt yOu hAtE pAuL mCcArTnEy, I'm only going for the caverns fries. Oh and George Harrison is a cutie.

"Well well well, look who showed up" Paul said cockily. "Don't please yourself mate, I only came for the fries" you smile.

"Oh yeah sure" he said, you ordered a beer and ignored him.

"Paul, go away, i honestly only came for fries and uh well" you pause and point at George "him, he's hot" you say with a cocky smile.

Paul's smile came down a little bit as you said that, and it somehow made you a little sad, what the actual fuck.

Damn it must be his music making you soft. Trying to be Elvis, you thought drinking your beer.

-

In spite of all the the danger came on and you decided to get up and actually watch. It was a beautiful song after all.

It came to an end quickly, as did the concert.

Slightly drunk, you stumble a little back to your seat. Paul takes notice and run towards you.

"Lemme' take you home, luv, you're drunk" he said concerned. He knew of the type of people who picked up drunk, pretty birds like you.

You tried to fight it, but in the end you give in.

Within what felt like a blink of an eye, you were pulling up at your house. Paul ushering you out and inside.

It was late, so Paul was careful to not be so loud.

He swiftly carried you up the steps and into your room, laying you on your bed.

"Y/n, I'll just be leavin-" you cut him off with your lips on his, "Please stay" you whisper. He nods.

You scoot over and let him in, resting Your head on the prettiest boys shoulder.

-

Hope you enjoyed <3