paul #6 | flower of my heart

Paul told you it was a surprise so he held his hand over your eyes are he walked you to the secret destination;

"Okay open em' up" he said removing his hand from your eyes. You compiled and saw a tree with a basket under it. You automatically understood. "A picnic? For me" you said in awe. "Yes for you, darling" he smiled warmly at you. You practically jumped him into a hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou" you said kiss his lips in between every thank you.

Paul had brought the car close enough to play the radio so you could hear it. A darling old fifties came on by the name of 'flower of my heart'. You put down your sandwich and danced around, signaling Paul to get up and dance too. "I don't dance love" he said hiding his face. "Sure you do" you teased. "Fine, I'll dance, but if you tell John I'll get ya'" he laughed.

You took him by his hand and twirled yourself around a few times, mouthing the lyrics to him. Paul couldn't hide his blushing face as you danced around him eating your sandwich again. "This is a remarkable sandwich, Paulie" you complimented as you danced. "It was nothin'" he smiled grabbing your chin. You stopped dancing.

"I love you, y/n" he paused "in the words of Buddy Holly, you're the flower of my heart" he concluded by kissing your lips. You kissed back instantly, melting into the kiss. Breaking away from the kiss you murmured "I love you too Paulie."

The rest of the night was full of dancing around to cheesy music and eating the lovely picnic basket Paul had made for the both of you. It was the perfect night, at least you thought so.

-

Happy Thirty parts! Much love to all who read ❤️❤️

This one made me so soft, like just imagine dancing around with Paul and eating with him 🥺