preferences:

Their reactions to finding out you're pregnant, unmarried;

John Lennon- John was kinda cold at first. He needed to digest it. John never thought the day would come when he would be a father, especially a unwed father. People really look down on people who get pregnant unmarried, he didn't want you to experience that. John eventually came around to the fact and treated you like you ruled the world.

George Harrison- George was very happy to learn you were pregnant, he'd prefer you two were married but said it was okay to wait. He was really hands on from the start, he'll he bought at least six different parenting books.

Ringo Starr- Ringo was scared at first, scared what people would think. After you were both young (early 20's) and not married. It didn't matter to him that you guys weren't married though. Eventually he accepted it and tried to push those thoughts aside, mostly successful.

Paul McCartney- Paul proposed the second you said you were pregnant. Paul wanted to be married when the baby arrived, so you could be the perfect little family. He was so caught up in the marriage part that he almost forgot the baby existed.

-

I hope you enjoy preferences because I really enjoy writing them! Look forward to more in the future :D