ringo #2 | drunken hookup

¡Warning!: sexual themes

Your eyes peacefully glide open expecting to see your bedroom, but no, you were very far from home;

You see your bra first, then your small red dress, red boots, and then realize you're beside a guy?

This mysterious guy had short, curly brown hair, and a beard. He was definitely cute you thought, but how the hell did you get there?

Things started adding up to you, you guys totally hooked up. Just to be sure you slowly lifted up his blanket. He's naked aswell, and not too bad, you thought out loud. "Huh?" The man said opening his eyes covering himself. Your eyes widen with fear.

"Oh uhm do you know what happened last night?" You say nervously.

"Well, from what I remember, we met at the cavern and, and I brought you home" he paused for a moment, thinking "oh and I think we slept together" he said strangely.

"Oh my god, I left Cynthia at the cavern! She's gonna literally kill me!!" you practically yell. You get up fast, not bothering to be modest, and hastily get dressed.

Seconds before you're out the door you hear the guy call out for you: "I think you forgot something!"

You run back expecting that you left chapstick or something but when you reached his door you saw something much different: He was holding up your pink panties as if it were a trophy.

"Oh erm thanks, uh whatever your name is" you snatch them out of his hands and try to him walk off but he grabs your arm.

"It's Ringo, Ringo Starr"

A/N: This one was quite short but I hope you enjoyed it. Longer imagines will be coming soon :)