george #3 | i'm happy just to dance with you

It was prom night, your boyfriend George had asked you to go with him. The dances colors were blue and purple. You chose the perfect plum purple dress, it had a plunging neckline, it cut off right at the ankle, and a beautiful sheer shawl.

George pulled up to your house a precisely 6:30, the time previously agreed on. He ran up to the door and knocked twice, you were about to go get it but your father insisted he'd get it.

"Hello sir" you heard George say softly, your dad paused for a second but eventually said "well whatcha doing out there still, boy, it's freezing" your dad joked, you sighed a sigh of relief.

Your dad liked George but every now and then he gets in this mood, after all you are his baby. Meanwhile your mum was setting up the camera, she just needed a picture of this.

George instantly walked over and complimented you and your dress; "you look wonderful tonight" he whispered in your ear. You giggled and posed for the photo. Two awkward minutes later and your mom was done taking photos of you two.

George took your hand and walked you to the car, even opened the door for you. "Thank you, Georgie" you said sweetly, "there's no need to thank me, luv, just doing my job" he smiled warmly.

You two were off.

-

George paid for the tickets up front so you two could just walk in without the hassle of waiting in line.

You walked over to a table and sat down as George insisted he get us some punch. He brought the mysterious drink over and  handed it to you. "Let's hope this isn't spiked" he said as we both chugged our drinks. "That tasted a little of vodka" you giggled, "yes, yes it did" he laughed.

Not soon after did you and George make your way over to the dance floor. He took your hand in his and danced feverishly to the Elvis blaring in the background. His navy blue tux looked great on him, especially while he was dancing you thought.

You two danced and drank spiked punch like crackheads for majority of the dance.

"Let's get out of here" you say suggestively, slightly drunk. "Oh y/n, I'm happy just to dance with you." He said sweetly. You blushed and kissed his lips tenderly.

-

Soft Georgie is my favorite aesthetic bdhdhdg 🥺