Titans

Eleven
Titans

Percy found himself walking through the old Titan stronghold, repairing things as he went. He needed the returning immortals to like him, even though he had killed some, and broke promises with others.

The remodeling was tedious and somewhat slow, but the Titan eventually found himself in the obsidian colored throne room. Sitting in almost the exact same arrangement, sat multiple different thrones, each displaying their owners domains.

Percy looked each one of them over, before his eyes rested on the throne in the center of it all. It was made out of what looked like clockwork gears, and held the same, almost ethereal gold that he had come to associate with time.

Remembering the last time he had sat on a throne that wasn't his, Percy warily made his way to the seat, before gracefully sitting down. The Titan almost felt a little stupid when no enraged Kronos showed up, threatening to smite him.

The old Titan of Time was Dead, Long live Percy, the Titan of Time.

Just as he had fully settled in, multiple flashes appeared in front of him, revealing Hermès and an angry looking group of Titans, and even some Demi-Titans.

Many of them were females, but they all seemed to hold a regal aura about them, leading Percy to believe they were all Kings, queens and princesses, or that this was the remains of the Titan Council.

As soon as everyone was steady and looked to be alright, Hermès flashed away, most likely scared of the newly released Titans.

"I see you sit In my faded Husband's throne." Rhea called out, different emotions playing in her voice.

"I will get to that soon. Please, could all of you take a seat in your thrones, or conjure of a chair if you don't have one?" Percy asked, a pleading look in his eye.

Rhea seemed to hesitate, before nodding and making her way to the throne beside his own. Seeing their queen do as was asked, the rest of the occupants were spurred into action.

Percy managed to spot one face in the small crowd, causing a grin to settle on his features. The Titan had forgotten that the girl he met on that island so long ago, was in fact a Titan.

"Calypso.." Percy whispered. Even though it was extremely quiet, the Titan still managed to hear him, turning to look his direction. What Percy expected to happen, is not what happened. Instead of them talking and chatting like old friends, she seemed to take on a look of fear. The Titan was about to question it when Rhea cleared her throat.

"I believe everyone is seated and ready to hear why you sit in that throne, Young Perseus." Rhea said, causing the Titan to break out of his confusion.

"Of course. As some of you may know, Kronos has faded. I, along with a demigod were the last ones to see him down in Tartarus. Before he passed, he claimed me as his sole heir, and transferred both his domains and his weapons to me." Percy said slowly, letting it sink in.

"You lie! It was not his place to give his domain away! Especially to the likes of you, Sea Spawn!" One of The female Titans snarled, standing up from her throne.

"I can prove it to you." Percy said before standing up himself and summoning the Cursed Scythe. As he did this, multiple gasps rang out among the room. To set in stone that he was the heir, Percy summoned a ball of condensed golden light, just a trickle of the untouched power that resides within him.

"I'm telling you, this all happened. I swear on the Styx." Thunder boomed in the background, but sadness etched its way into the occupants features as Percy stood there, perfectly fine. Kronos was dead, and his killer and heir, was their new king.

"I see.... I apologize for my outburst." The previously furious Titan said, catching Percy off guard. He was use to the prideful and arrogant way of the gods, and had no idea immortals could apologize.

"I understand where you're coming from..."

"Themis. I am the Titaness of Divine Law and Order."

"I see. Well, as you guys now know, I control the currents of time, or at least, I thought I did. It was recently brought to my attention, that Chronos, the original immortal of time, doesn't like me having access to it. I had made a request after the second Titan war for all peaceful Titans to be released, but the gods decided to ignore me. Now I have forced them to release you, not only so that you may help me, but because you have done nothing to deserve the punishment given to you." Percy said, adjusting himself in his chair before continuing.

"You are all free to roam the planet, and do whatever you so please, but I beg of you, do not try and anger the gods. If they do something you find undesirable, tell me and I will force them to knock it off. I have a decent amount of pull in their Council, and I hope to bridge the gap between the two of you, because if I die, your combined forces will be powerful enough to stop anything thrown at you." Percy finished, gaining looks of gratitude from some Titans, while others looked annoyed.

"On behalf of the other Titans, I thank you for releasing us. At a later date, we shall convene to talk about how we will set up our rule again, now that half our council is gone, but for now, tell us the problem with the primordial, Chronos."

"He is the original wielded of the time domain, and with how the power tree has been worked out, I now draw my time powers from him, making him essentially weaker, which kinda pissed him off. It's not something I've done on purpose until recently, but unconsciously I draw power from the time domain, and in doing so, he's decided to declare war."

"And I assume that you want our help in training you?"

"If possible, that would be very much appreciated. Otherwise, I fear that I'm a little out of luck this time round, and I'd prefer not to die."

Some of the Titans as you might notice have different domains than what is given in PJO. I don't know if RR did this on purpose, but I checked with 2 different sources and they gave me the same list, so I'm just going with it.

Question: How was Zoe a Demi-Titan? She was a daughter of Pleone and Atlas, two Titans. Then again, two Titans made gods and two Primordials made Titans, Giants, and monsters. Did she become half mortal due to giving up her right as a Hesperides?

Hope you enjoyed.