Still Remains

Izuku took your hand in his own. Not only because he wished to help you, but because he enjoyed the feeling of your hands making contact with his callused ones.
He's taken the time to imagine such things before, in many different scenarios. A common fantasy of his would be a simple one, as to where you'd shiver from the cold weather and ask for the brocolli male to warm you with his body heat, hand in hand as Bakugou grew angry because you 'only wanted Izuku'.
Other fantasies had gone even further, few becoming distorted and concerning. He was positive that if anyone could read his mind, he'd be thrown in an asylum in a matter of seconds.
The thought of your pink lips running along his own had crossed his mind like it had many times, then slowly growing into a sexual dream during the day time, lewd noises erupting from your throat and figure, in which he had run his hands down countless times.
But luckily you were there to snap him out of his thoughts, repeating his name, for his grip on your wrist had tightened.
Izuku had realized he were staring, secretly upset that the thought of you making such noises beneath him had only come from you calling 'earth to Izuku' beside him.
You sighed.

"Sorry, (Y/N)," He pulled his hand away and covered his cheeks in embarassment.

"It's fine," You lied.

It wasn't fine. Especially since he stood there and stared with the smallest of crooked smiles. His hands had also released your own, but one of his hands had grasped your wrist. And it was a tight grasp, too. You rubbed the aching skin as he rubbed the back of his neck. Luckily, the bleeding wasn't too major and it had been forgotten.

"(Y/N),"

You looked up at the boy to notice that he were looking at you, a thought obviously crossing his mind.

"Would you like to come over?" He asked, cracking a nervous smile.

You thought for a moment on this, although there wasn't much to think about. What if he cornered you? Or turned you into some slave? What if he turned you into a sex slave?
You shivered.
Thinking about the cons of this had caused you to tremble as your voice began to break.

"Sorry, I promised Kirishima that I'd help him out with something," You lied.

His color drained from his face as you had noticed his hands were tugging at his uniform, as though he were desperate to pull his jacket down further. 'I need help with something, too,' he thought.

You mentally facepalmed, wishing you had come up with a better excuse than having to go hang out with another guy.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Izuku," You forced a smile.

He nodded rather quickly as he began to nervously speed-walk away, as though he had important business to tend to.

"Uh-huh. See you tomorrow," He called from afar.

Strange.

The conveniance store sent an eerie vibe across your mind, which had left you rummaging for scenarios that could be triggered in a small shop like this.
Armed robbery?
The rest had involved actions that were unlikely, such as some sort of expired bag of food exploding, causing a chip to fly directly in your eye. 'Cut it out' you told yourself, now fretting the smallest and most unlikely of situations.
The lights above you flickered, although the sun were just now beginning to shift down and across the many buildings and homes that had stood in your way, the sky becoming a red tinted orange.
The fruit and vegetables you had shoved in seperate bags rested in the small blue basket provided by the store, the cashier scratching at a lottery ticket as he awaited for either a customer, or for his shift to finally end, indicating that it were time to close up.

After placing another bag in the basket, which instead contained packaged meat, you approached the counter.

"That'd be 932 yen."

Upon leaving the small shop, the small bell chimed as you had opened the door, a biker passing by before you had began the treck home.
It were quiet, mainly because you were in the neighbourhood. The rest of the area were surrounded by what looked as though skyscrapers that had reached the clouds, few in disbelief from the extreme heights they had stretched to and from.

"Sorry," You called to a by- passer, whom wore a hoodie.

He seemed to have accidentally bumped into you, but the purple hoodie kept you from at first recognizing the short male, but jumped at hearing the whisp in his voice.

"What do you plan on doing with those cherries~?" He asked.

You turned to notice his eyes had lifted from the bag you recently pulled from the shop, the beaded dots in his two orbs landing on your own.

Fortunately, you refused to be the prey in this relationship, for you demanded to be the predator.

"I plan to add them to my fruit salad, Mineta," The corners of your lips tugged into a false smile.

"Do you wish to know what else I'll be putting in the salad?" Your smile then turned into an eye-closed grin.

"Not re-" The boy began, but you interupted him.

"Grapes." You opened your eyes, sure to directly stare into his own.

You refused to let the smile slip though. Because the smile your face had contained is what threw him off the edge, his eyes darting to and from other objects as he refused to make eye contact, for he had began to grow uncomfortable.
You cherished every second of this encounter, feasting on his scared appearance.

"I plan to dice the grapes several times. I'll put them in the fucking blender if I have to,"

The boy jumped at this, his eyes finally landing on your own.

An image of a snake snapping at it's prey had played in your mind. The snakes eyes had a certain glint to them, as the small mouse had begged for it's life before being engulfed merciless.

Gotcha'.

"I've got whipped cream that'd go great with those cherries," The male claimed.

You could feel your attitude shift, for the male payed no mind to your threats. As you sighed heavily he wiped the trail of blood coming from his nose, giving a thumbs up as his mind had began to wander, multiple fantasies coming to mind consisting the two of you.
Before he could say another word you took less than a second to punt the male into the air, across town.
Little did you know, that off in the distance stood a figure, watching closely from behind a tree.