Choose Carfeully

You had spent nearly three hours with one another, running around the mall as though headless chickens as you had entered numerous stores, spending a good 30 minutes in each one to view each and every item they had.

Your hands had already been filled with three bags, Izuku holding four. He had offered to carry almost everything you picked up, for he was stronger and a gentleman.

Your wallets were half empty, which was a pretty good sign that things were coming close to an end.

You currently stood in Bed Bath and Ultra, a shop that consisted of multiple bathing products and body washes. Izuku wasn't too fond of the place, but he enjoyed helping you locate shower products. He made sure to help pick out items that he'd enjoy one day smelling from your hair than rather the bottle itself.

"What about this one?" You held a bottle out to him, the cap lifted so that he could smell the scent of strawberries emitting from the labeled bottle.

He nodded violently with a smile, agreeing with the choice that had by now landed in your basket.

After checking out and retrieving the newly bag, the two of you decided it were time to head home. You had fun, but knew that everything comes to an end sooner or later-

"My baby!" A voice yelped.

You turned to view sparky himself, his body colliding with yours as he enveloped you in a hug.

"Dear!" You chimed, slightly wishing you could slap yourself after using the nickname.

"What're you doing here?" He asked, pulling away.

The male smiled brightly at you, grasping your hands in his own as Izuku stood beside you, growing rather impatient from the encounter.

"Izuku invited me to go shopping with him, so," You trailed off, gesturing a hand toward the green headed male.

Denki's smile dropped after noticing Izuku, curious as to why you were spending time with someone that normally made you feel uncomfortable. He then smiled once more, turning back toward you.

"I was going to go get a bite to eat! Wanna come with?" Denki asked.

You were about to respond but was interupted by Izuku, who grasped your uniforms elbow in a tugging manner.

"(Y/N) and I were actually about to get going," He claimed.

You simply nodded, for you were tired and rather ready to head home anyway. Denki shrugged it off.

"Aright, then. See you later, (Y/N)," Denki smiled, waving in your direction as he left in another.

You waved back, bidding him farewell.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Izuku said, hoping he'd grab your attention.

You turned toward him with a hum before readjusting your bags. Izuku noticed this and grabbed one of your heaviest bags, taking it into his own hands as the great amount of weight had left your aching arms.

"Would you like to come to my house for dinner?" He asked, beginning the walk home as he had lightly nudged you into walking beside him.

You thought on it, knowing your parents wouldn't mind since they won't be home anyways, deciding that whatever Izuku planned to eat for dinner would be better than the cereal you planned to have.
Plus, the generous sad smile he had given you reminded you of the pleading look puppy dogs would normally offer, causing you to give in.

"Yeah, I can come over," You replied with a small smile.

Izuku grew overjoyed at this, nearly clapping in joy as he jumped lightly.

"Cool! Hope you like meatloaf," Izuku chuckled.

If it weren't for the bags he carried he'd for sure be scratching the back of his neck from the nervous jitters he began to receive.

The door clicked upon unlocking as Izuku had pushed it open, allowing you in first.
Izuku then shut the door behind himself before rushing toward the living room, placing the numerous bags on the large couch.

"You can put your things here," He claimed.

The male then took off in another room, telling you he'd be back and that he only had to tend to something. It seemed as though no one else was home, since the house were rather quiet. You begged your mind to remember whether or not Izuku had ever mentioned siblings, assuming that he were an only child.
Before you could locate family photos that awaited most guests on some sort of shelf you had heard some sort of shuffling.

"It turns out my mom isn't home, sorry," He brought his hand to the back of his neck with a nervous chuckle.

You nearly jumped at this, his stealthy appearance slipping past you as you failed to notice that he were even in the same room. You shrugged it off, sure that the two of you'd be fine without her.

"Would you like something to drink?" He then asked, turning on his heel to enter the kitchen.

"Yes, please," You followed close behind, eyeing each and every object that had laced the joyous home.

There were multiple drawings on the fridge done by what you assumed were younger Izuku, All Might covering nearly each slip of paper.

"We only have juice, milk, tea and water-" Izuku claimed, opening the fridge to double check.

You turned to view the spotless sink and counters, shrugging.

"Waters fine," You said, watching as he nodded in response.

Izuku nodded, grabbing a transparent glass as he retrieved the liquid you carelessly requested. Upon handing it to you, the male retrieved a pan of prepared meatloaf from the fridge and began to preheat the oven, just like his mother had most likely told him to do.

"It may take a while, but my mom makes the best meatloaf so it's worth it," He laughed.

His laugh was adorable, nontheless the cute smile he had given topped things off as though a cherry.