Here You Are

I originally had a chapter typed up that had consisted of sexual content. I decided that it may be too early in the story to publish such things, although it were only *COUGH*masturbation.
If you'd like me to post it, though, I'll do so -
For now, I'll spare your eyes.
Sincere apologies.

This chapter is pretty much a filler, although it does contain important information.

Droplets of the remainder of last nights storm had sunk off the roof that lay above your head, dropping repeatedly outside your window before landing on the greenery that had covered the ground. The repetitive sound of other rain drops from the after shower landing against slabs of cement happened to be the cause of your awakening, unfortunately.
Upon waking up you stared at the cieling with a yawn, placing your forearm against your forehead before noticing that your quirk had once again gotten the best of your bodily temperature during slumber.
Several blankets rested atop your figure, most of them being the ones you had stolen from your parents bed.
Since it were Saturday, the idea of leaving the comfort of your bed seemed to upset you greatly. But if it weren't for the series of texts Kirishima had sent you, you'd be returning to another relaxing state of sleep by now.

Bestie: wAKE UP ESKIMO KISSES
Bestie: I'm taking you to the mall
Bestie: If you don't respond I'm going to come over there and attacc
Bestie: Istg gtfu

Kirishima then sent a sloppy photo of his face, most of the photo directing to his wide mouth that consisted of numerous sharp teeth. The selfie made it look like he was yelling, which caused you to snort. The series of pleads continued for what seemed like several hundred texts, rubbing your eyes groggily in response before typing a reply.

Eskimo Kisses: Getting ready rn cum get me :(

Bestie: You need to learn the difference from cum and come.

This made you laugh before pulling your tired body from the bed, walking as though one of the lifeless brain-driven zombies that appeared on the multiple films you often watched when being purposely engulfed by the darkness of your room. Just to make things feel more real.

Upon entering the cold tiled kitchen you rose upon your toes to continue walking since it were cold, aware that your sockless feet had unfortunately caused a small layer of ice to spread across the flooring after each step you had taken, nearly forcing you to slip from your own quirks mess.
You caught yourself by grabbing the fridge's handle, groaning after realizing your kitchen may as well be a public spot for ice skating.
Since you stood for over a couple seconds in the same spot, the cold flooring continued to overtake your quirk, now causing the ice to rise until it had crossed paths with your leg delicately, causing a small scratch.
This happened often, and your parents understood that it weren't your fault.

You ignored it for now and retrieved a gallon of milk from the fridge, placing it on the counter before you had grabbed the All Might O's from the cupboard, pouring the multiple pieces of yellow cereal that looked as though the head of a bunny. Blue and red marshmallows that resembled the shape of a fist had accompanied the yellow, being your favorite part of the cereal.
After pouring and returning the milk you grabbed a circular spoon and returned to the warmth of your bedroom. Instead of turning on the light you left it up to the closed curtains to continue providing small linings of the suns heat, which had poured through the slit in your curtains and engulfed your flooring.
You had by now taken enough bites of the tasty breakfast to begin downing the now sweetened milk, wiping away any excess droplets that had landed on your chin. It were nearly Spring, but it were still cold out. Just like everyone else you decided to gather an outfit that'd at least keep you warm during this time of year.
You grasped a black and white striped t-shirt and an ice blue bomber jacket that had overlapped the simple tee. To match the outfit you tugged a pair of black tights from a drawer before retreating to the bathroom, turning on the showers warm water.

The bathroom consisted of a radio since you were big into music, which practically made your day. Although, your father believed that instead of rocking out to the jams you enjoyed while jumping off your bed into a pile of pillows as though the surface of a stage into a crowd of fans, he insisted you took that extra time to study and raise your skills in combat. But most importantly get complete control over your quirk, which at times tends to get out of hand.

Kirishima often spent the weekends taking you places that the two of you enjoyed, as the rest of the gang normally hung out at Minas to play video games or gossip about recent villain attacks.
They weren't too fond of the two of you always taking off to do your own thing, but would often join you because of the suspicions that'd begin to boil within their suspicious minds.

Truth was, Kirishima was just the easiest to hang out with. Plus, without the rest no one looked at you as though a group of angsty teens who only walked the earth to wreak havoc.
Bakugou showed reasons that were obvious as to why spending more than an hour with him was not only a cruel idea but extremely overwhelming. Denki simply spent too much money on you in hopes to strike some sort of spark. Mina was exciting, but she embarassed you often. Especially when she insisted the two of you hunt for 'cute boys', which often resulted in you somehow getting a strangers number.
You didn't mind, that is, until the males of the group would become over protective. Because of this you'd spend precious time being lectured on how rape was an easy string these strangers could pull on you if they had gotten the chance.
Kirishima, on the other hand, made sure that the two of you enjoyed your time that always ended up well spent.
He noticed when you were uncomfortable.
And although you hated admitting such things, you practically considered him your best friend.

After exiting the shower you could hear the front door close, indicating that your friend had arrived. Because of this, you used your Mt. Lady themed towel to quickly dry the rest of your body from the remaining water droplets, tugging your laced underwear on afterwards. Since Kirishima often came over, he had been given a spare key by your parents, who cherish the boy greatly.

"Eskimo kisses~!" The male called, grinning his usual shark tooth grin.

"Hold up!" You called back.

After tugging on the shirt and tights you opened the door, pulling on your jacket as the humidity from the showers heated water immediately spilt into the hallway, rising toward the vent that were located above your head.
Luckily you dried you hair too, otherwise the cold weather would encourage your quirk to force small layers of ice on your (H/C) locks, the cold sensation bothering you almost immediately.

"Sorry for the wait," You sighed.

The male shrugged it off before noticing the great amount of ice you had accidentally forced upon the kitchens flooring.
Upon checking this out, you managed to check out Kirishimas outfit for the day.
He wore a pair of black jeans as well, a red sweater that consisted of '100%' written in black spread across the front and black visible tank top strands that rested on his shoulders.
You found this boys fashion sense adoring, for almost everything he wore matched him.

"Man, (Y/N)," He sighed.

You shifted uncomfortably, aware that your friend had known about these icy messes you often left behind.

"You can't leave it, the floor will just be soaked with water," He alerted you, crossing his arms over his chest.

You rolled your eyes as he began to tend to the ice, using a rock hard foot to break each and every plate of the cold surface you had caused.
You grabbed a broom and began sweeping up the shards that now looked as though hued glass, chucking the dust pan that had already became filled out the back door before repeating this process several more times.