Gee, Thanks

This chapter has yet to be edited! I plan to edit tomorrow, so if you wish to wait until it's edited then you won't be waiting long.
Thanks to everyone for reading commenting and voting 💕

The sound of a repetitive dribble had been audible since you woke.
Your bed sheet had released multiple water droplets, landing on the floor and joining a puddle like the many others had unkowingly.

Most would assume you wet the bed unless you were to lift the covers and show them your feet, which were layered with a snow like frost. Small shards of ice rested on the hospital bedding, melting as it had dampened the sheets.
You physically brought your palm to your forehead, frustrated.
Out of all quirks, why this one?
Todoroki didn't seem to have such problems. Or maybe he did? You'd have to ask him later-
For now, you stood to tend to the small mess you had made from your quirk related habits before stopping in your tracks, a wire jerking you back lightly.

The feeling reminded you of the times you'd share earbuds with Denki or Mina, one in your ear as the others ear consisted of the other as you'd listen to music together.
It were as though you were connected, though, for moving would cause the wire to tug you back unless you were to continue walking, in which the bus would simply fall out of your ear.

In this case, you couldn't keep walking. The wire led to your hand and were attached by a suction cup like item, which you rolled your eyes at before lying back down.

"Knock knock~" A voice chimed from the door.

You turned to view your parents, whom stood in the doorway.
You sighed in relief for multiple reasons, one being that your father were still alive considering his reckless job. It were a fear of yours that one day you won't get the chance to hear his voice around the house no more, even if you rarely got to hear it anyway.
The two entered the room, your mother immediately examining the technology curiously as your father had seated himself on the chair beside your bed.

"You're so reckless," Your mother sighed.

"Gee, thanks," You smiled sarcastically.

Must that be the first thing she say to you in this situation?

"And you've made a mess, dear," She pouted, leaning toward you to bring your face against her neck in a hug.

"I'll call a nurse to take car of it," She tsked.

You looked at your hands, feeling rather queasy. Your father noticed this and sighed heavily.

"We were worried," He breathed.

You looked up at the male, his (H/C) locks being combed over as he shifted in his seat. Your mother took a moment before nodding in response, fixating her eyes to the tiled flooring.

The room had became silent, which made you feel even worse. It felt like one of those situations when you'd be perfectly fine after a fall or upsetting event until someone asked if you were okay, which would somehow cause you to bat your lash at the tears that had began to form in your eyes. Who knew such few words had the ability to make another cry?

You hadn't noticed it until you brought your arm up to your right eye, rubbing it as the small hairs on your forearm had became damp from your waterworks, a sob growing in the back of your throat.

"The doctor said you'll be able to come home tomorrow, though," Your mom smiled, patting your back as she kissed the top of your head.

"But you can't attend school for another two days," He stated.

You could care less at the moment, for you remembered the two males in the same hospital as you, their conditions probably screaming weeks in the hospital. You weren't sure about Izuku, but Kirishima for sure had yet to wake.

Meanwhile Izuku sat up in his bed, the room empty. It were silent, nonetheless eerie due to the stare he had given the innocent window, as though he were ready to box the pane of glass.
Although his entire body were still, his right hand repeatedly pressed a button that had requested a nurse.

The door opened for what may have been the third time today, revealing a woman in scrubs, a pair of small angelic wings coming from her back as she smiled.

"What do you need?" She approached the male, eyeing his appearance.

The male looked as though he had been crying his eyes out, for they were puffy. His lips were chapped and they tugged into a nervous smile, his eyebrows furrowing anxiously as he turned back to look out the window once more as if something outside had caught his eye.

"Is it alright if I ask how another patient is doing??? (L/N), (Y/N). She's a friend of mine, and I'm worried," He turned back to the nurse, giving her a sad look as she slicked her tongue.

"Yes, of course, she's doing fine. Although few of her limbs seem to be froze literally," she laughed, as though it were funny.

Izuku gave her a dead groan, rather annoyed at her supposed 'joke'.

"Alright, thanks," He sighed, waving her off before looking down at his lap, playing with his thumbs anxiously

We'll be together sooner or later, (Y/N)