White Knuckles

Since the two of you waited for the food to finish, you had spent the time following Izuku around as he had gave you a nervous tour.

The teenage boy saved his room for last, though, hoping that the both of you'd forget bedrooms existed by then.

"Where does that door lead?" You pointed toward a white door located at the end of the hall.

Izuku scolded himself for bothering to hope that you wouldn't notice. Be instead sighed before opening the door, revealing his bedroom.
Almost everything had been overlapped with posters of the #1 hero, All Might. You stared in awe as Izuku had shuffled, tempted to cry as you had began to walk around his belongings, eyeing everything with interest.
The male would continue to take this time as the perfect moment to be embarassed, but he froze upon realizing that you were the first female to enter his room, other than his own mother.
His eyes then darted to his bed, his mind filing through each and every way things could possibly unfold in his bedroom.

"I'll be right back," Izuku breathed.

He then left, leaving you to shrug before you returned to looking at the photos of him and his mother. It were obvious he were a 'mommy's boy' but it were also clear that he didn't really have any other family members to take such awkward photos with.

An hour or two had passed before dinner were finally ready. Izuku invited you to sit as he wrapped the leftover meatloaf, sure that there were enough left for his mother when she returned from wherever she were.
You were seated with a plate in front of you, the delicious scent practically taking over half your senses as you could hear Izuku's fork land on his plate delicately across from you, a bite centimeters away from your taste buds.
You wouldn't have come over if you knew his mother weren't home, but you decided that things weren't all that bad even if the two of you were awkward.
You couldn't help but notice that the meatloaf tasted a little bland and chalky. It were also obvious that the meat itself contained what looked like a mixed powder. You eyed Izuku's plate to see if he had this as well, which he had noticed. The male lowered his fork and lifted his head to look at you.
You didn't want to question it since it'd probably come out as rude, but you became rather concerned as to what he had put in your food.

"I forgot, I'm allergic to meatloaf," You laughed nervously.

"Silly me-"

"No you're not," Izuku laughed.

You dropped the fake laugh to look at the boy, who patiently awaited for you to continue eating.

"It'd be rude if you didn't finish it," Izuku claimed, knowing that you'd have to agree.

He took a bite of his own as you looked back at the meat.
Did he drug this?