Room Full Of Temper

Cover was drawn by Chess, an artist whoms link you can find in one of my previous chapters, Credit.
She was the artist who made Masanori :)

Kirishima straddled the other, grasping his coats lining to tug him into a sitting position before he had thrown another blow to the males face, causing yet another bruise.

"Any last words?" Kirishima grinned.

Izuku nodded breathlessly, causing the other to cock a brow in confusion.
He mumbled something inaudible, pressing a finger inside his mouth, aware that any other attempt would notify Kirishima.

"Speak up, damnit," Kirishima grew irritated, jerking the male by his coat in a threatening manner.

Izuku furrowed his brow before allowing the irritating smile to cross his lips as he had looked Kirishima in the eye.

"SMASH!"

The male violently allowed his finger to slip from his inner cheek, brutally striking the red-haired male with his quirk as the house itself had rumbled, few items falling off the shelves that had contained the now-broken glass.
Izuku slipped upon your ice upon standing, landing on his now damaged finger as the ice had overtaken his clothing, eventually reaching any skin he had left uncovered.
Kirishima was knocked into a brick wall located across the room, his head being seriously stricken both on the wall and from the landing.

You yourself had been sent across the room, the grasp you had on the couch not being enough to keep you from doing so.
Your back had stricken the wall, causing Izuku to turn over with a cry of pain as he had eyed the room for your figure.

The gust of wind continued to waver for a minute or two, causing even greater damage to the house as Kirishima had been pressed further against the wall, his unconscious body unaware of what had happened.

"(Y/N)?" Izuku nervously asked, afraid of the silence that had overtaken the room.

He didn't really take the time to think of how much damage he'd cause in the first place during such a situation. He could've at least tried pushing Kirishima off or asked politely to use the restroom.

The ice you had recently spread had now reached Izuku's cheeks, the cold feeling forcing a shiver down his spine as he had swallowed a lump that rested in his throat anxiously.

"(Y/N)!" He called once more, eyeing your immobile body.

The male grunted, pressing his hands against the frost bitten ice in order to push himself up, slipping lightly upon doing so.
He then took a step closer to you, raising his other foot in order to do the same before he froze. Literally.
The ice had climbed his foot, leaving him immobile as well as he was left to stare at your body, which had began to shake as you pushed yourself up, like the sweet yet psycho male had done.

"(Y/N)," The male sighed in relief, still hoping for your attention to be turned toward him.

The damage done to both your head and body just so happened to somehow snap you out of the drugs trance, allowing you to stand without a single moan.
Izuku smiled joyfully, hoping that you'd now help him from the ice, leaving the two of you to celebrate over Kirishima, who would no longer get in the way of your love.

Unfortunately, you had other plans, for you walked straight toward the boy with a craving for not only violence but revenge.
You hid it, though, for you enveloped Izuku's body with a loving hug.
You could feel his body shiver violently as he hugged you back with a loving sigh-

"And I thought I heard Bakugou say you preferred them over me," He laughed, no longer anxious over Bakugous claim.

And to his surprise, you pressed a tender kiss to his cheek before leaning into his ear.

"But I do,"

The warm breath against his ear sent another shiver down his spine, although he could feel his smile drop from the cliffs it had already began to climb.
Upon giving his lobe what you'd call a 'frost-bite', a thick layer of ice scattered throughout his skin, covering both his coat and locks of hair as you had slid your foot alongside his, a glacier of ice escalating from the floor as it had enveloped his other leg.
You released the boy before approaching Kirishima quickly, finding his motionless body leant against the wall, his head dangling from the sitting position.
You nearly felt a sob rise from your throat, swallowing it as Izuku had watched from a distance.

"(Y/N)-" He choked.

The male shivered from the work of your quirk.

"It's so cold," He pressed his hands against his cheeks before feeling the element engross his hands as well, freezing them to his face.

You scoffed, feeling an eerie chill cross the peace ridden room.