In The Palm of Your Hand

"I just got a text from my mom, Izuku. I have to get going," You stood from your chair, eyeing the room for any sort of weapon in case tables had turned, leaving you in a violent situation of some sort.

Izuku took his phone out of his pocket and unlocked the device before viewing something, shifting his glance back toward you before he stood, practically towering over your figure.

"You shouldn't lie," The male looked hurt, his eyebrows knitting together in sorrow as he frowned.

Izuku placed his hands on your arms in order to move you slightly, allowing him to walk toward the counter. The boy grasped something before walking toward you, his eyes refusing to leave your own.
Things grew eerie, nontheless concerning.

You weren't so sure what his intentions were until he grasped your arm with his left hand, pulling you closer before you tried to pull away, grabbing his hand in order to tear it off your limb as he jerked you even closer, refusing to let go.

"Izuku, I-"

The male stopped you from speaking any further, shoving his palm against your mouth as he slipped four pills between your lips. You jerked your head away before he released your arm in order to grab your jaw with both hands, pulling you to the floor alongside him as his legs had became entangled with yours, holding each and every limb of yours down in order to get the job done.

"Just hold still!" He demanded.

The male changed in a matter of seconds, his cautious eyes now focused as though a predator in search of his prey. His lips shifted into a menacing smile as he had shoved a thumb inside your mouth in attempt to push the pills further down your throat, saliva coming from your own two lips as you pleaded for the male to stop.

"It won't hurt, I promise," He eased, removing his thumb from your mouth to caress your cheek as he pushed two fingers against your tongue, pressing on the muscle.

This action of his brought a lump down your throat. You weren't sure if it were a pill, or the great amount of saliva that had began to ease out of the corners of your lips, but it wouldn't have surprised you if it were the warning you had normally recieved before breaking down in a series of heartbreaking sobs.

The male noticed this, retrieving his fingers as a strand of saliva connecting to his palm and your bottom lip had broke, the liquid falling as if in slow motion before it had hit Izuku's pant leg, leaving a circular damp spot.

You shook your head, tugging in another direction as he simply pulled you back toward his figure in response, a hand now pressed against your back as he leaned in to kiss the side of your lips tenderly.

"It'll take a while to kick in," He whispered, his lips now centimeters away from your ears.

"I-Izuku," You began to mumble, netherless cry.

Izuku noticed this, grabbing both your cheeks as he examined the waterworks that had began to form against your eyelashes.

"Don't cry, my love," He leaned forward to kiss a tear, licking the salty liquid from his dry lips.

His face looked as though he now felt a great wave of sorrow, his brows furrowing together as he bit his bottom lip.

"I'll make it up to you," The male continued.

You grew embarassed from the tears that had now begun to rapdily stream down your cheeks, a lump rising in your throat as you had taken the current moment as an opportunity to tug away from his hold, grasping the two pills that were left in your mouth before yanking them out onto the floor. You then continued to press two fingers down your throats in hopes that whatever the male had just shoved down your throat will come up along with today's meals. You weren't sure what it was, so you were desperate to remove the drug that could possibly leave you addicted, nontheless running around like a mad man. The possibilities were endless, but you were sure that Izuku wouldn't have given it to you in the first place if it weren't capable of anything.

Izuku noticed this, immediately grabbing your wrist before removing your hand from your mouth.

"You'll make a mess~" He cooed, still knelt beside your figure.

You wanted to ask what he had given you, but felt that the threatening tears and sobs you had choked on weren't allowing you to do so, interrupting each and every word you had tried to speak.

Izuku stood from the carpeted flooring, taking a mere second to watch you break down as he had taken little steps toward the countertop, which had allowed you to take this as an opportunity to dash toward the door, taking the male by surprise.

"(Y/N)??" Izuku turned upon hearing your carpeted foot steps, noticing that you had already slammed the door shut behind you, which was a simple action that could hold the male back for a mere second.

You took the time you had to start dashing down the street, past each and every street sign that had notified cars when to stop or where they couldn't turn.
Luckily, the closest house you could recognize had belonged to Kirishima himself.