Once You're Mine

When I typed this I was positive I wouldn't have readers, so I may have let things get out of hand omg
But now that I actually have a couple checking this out I'm just gonna let you guys know that things will most likely get uncomfortable.
I apologize.
Warning! This chapter contains sexual content not suited for young ones! :( Then again, who am I to tell you what to do?
It's masturbation btw.
Much of it.

The image of Mt. Lady turned around ever so slightly hadn't done it for him. Not at all. Even if she bent over just enough to where you could see her female genitalia from behind, it wasn't good enough. Izuku threw the 'Plus Boy' magazine aside, cooing a sweet goodbye to the many female pro-heroes whom wore skin tight outfits.
Such a magazine often had him rooting for you to become the best pro-hero out there. Not because of the money of dreams of course, but more so the outfit. The school had yet to provide your class with your suits, which had him on edge. Izuku had yet to ask you what you hoped for in a suit and planned to somehow talk you into something that hugged your body rather tightly. He'd probably use the excuse that if you wore something tighter, your clothing wouldn't get in the way. Then again, that'd make things obvious.
Although having the ability to have such eye candy during class, the green boi hadn't forgotten that such clothing upon your body would leave his hero costumes pants growing tighter than they should be. That'd be embarassing.
Others would then label him as an obvious pervert.
But is it considered being a pervert if he only has such thoughts and feelings for the one he loved?

Izuku then retrieved his phone from his side in order to open his gallery, clicking on a certain file of images.
Each image was a photo he had snuck of you, few being the back of your head since it were easier to take photos when you weren't looking.
He then continued to scroll through the images in search of a certain one that your ex-boyfriend had posted on social media. Although you had yet to find out, Izuku had located the pig in order to take matters into his own hands. It was funny, though. Because his hands seemed to have more blood on them than they did matter -

Izuku grinned, stopping himself from swiping to another photo. He found what he was looking for.
He couldn't help but stare at the photo of you, your red laced underwear being tugged at slightly by your fingertips as you had given a lewd expression.

Aaaxjshd this is where things escalate. Close your eyes, young ones-

Izuku began to pump his cock at this, rubbing his tip with a lewd mewl. The photo drew him bat shit crazy.

"(Y-Y/N)," He grunted, squeezing one eye shut from the actions he had performed, his other eye refusing to look away from the photo.

Luckily his mother wasn't home, otherwise she'd for sure hear him.
Izuku grasped the bed sheets, tugging them hard enough as to where one end had come off the bed itself. He threw his head back as he dropped his phone in order to drive his fingers through his hair, smiling at the cieling sickenly. Luckily, the phone landed beside him in a position that allowed him to steal a fueling glance every few seconds.

For the next hour or so, Izuku had spent his time eyeing the photo, blushing madly as he moaned your name, which was laced with the high he had gotten from today's contact he had made with you.
The thought of his hands caressing your own came back to mind as he rolled over, acting as though he were now on top of you. He almost found it silly that he could feel your sweet tender thighs pulled over his own as your chests touched one another.

He took advantage of the title home alone and practically screamed your name, shivers running down his spine numerous times as his fingers caressed the space between his lips as he hungrily bit his own skin every now and again.
Every action he performed he found himself wishing you were doing instead. From the great amount of hair tugging and bite marks he had left on his fingers and wrists to the lewd noises he'd hear every now and again. Hearing such things come from his own throat was rather embarassing, for he believed the task would suit you far better.
He still managed to use the audio as a stepping stone to finishing himself off.