Chapter 16

Jungkook's Perspective

His body felt warm and delicate as I held him close to my chest. I felt his hands clutching my sweater. His head was nicely resting on my chest and my chin was on top of his head. 

His scent was flowery and fresh that with some sniffles it soothed me from the inside to outside. 

I was having bad times with family and when I closed my eyes, I saw him smiling which made me go there and held him in my arms.

His warm embrace calmed me down. And I swear I never wanted to pull away but the moment had to be ruined.

My phone rang in my pocket and I didn't want to answer that.

"Ah, J-Jungkook your phone" Taehyung pulled away and I loved how his cheeks turned red. 

"Oh, yeah" I picked the phone and it was Jimin on the call. 

I just forgot about my match with them. I had to do the basketball practice with them for the annual sports meeting and our team was representing our college.

"Oh, Tae, I am really sorry but I have to leave." 

"Oh okay, bye" I could clearly see disappointment in his eyes. 

"And thank you so much Tae, I needed it so badly. Take care and bye" I softly pinched his cheeks before leaving and he replied with his boxy smile.

~~~~

I reached the basketball court for the practice but what did I see?

Jimin and Yoongi hyung sitting together. While holding hands.

"Ahem, ahem" I stood behind the bench they were sitting on.

I didn't want to ruin their beautiful moment but I had to do it since they ruined mine. As I coughed they turned their heads to me and they parted away from each other, enough for me to sit between them.

"Hey guys" I put my arms on their shoulders as I sat in between them.

"Oh hi, why are you late?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Ah, I was with Tae, we were nicely hugging each other but this Jimin had to ruin everything" I squeezed Jimin's shoulder.

"Ah, you little brat. What about you? Didn't you ruin my moment..." Jimin covered his own mouth with his hands after what he just confessed.

"Ohk, my apology" I teased them but they could just chuckle at me.

"Where's Hobi hyung and the other players?" I asked.

"HI BOYS!" I heard Hoseok hyung exclaiming from behind and running in our direction with some boys behind him.

"Let's start the game then" said Yoongi hyung as we all gathered together. 

"Yeah let's get it" I yelled and we started our game.

We were practicing with all our dedication because the same weekend we would have our match. 

The students of the other colleges would be there too. And I really wished for Tae to come and join me. 

~~~

Next day...

I went to the bakery to meet Taehyung because it's my most important daily routine.

I was earlier than the usual days. I searched for him in the kitchen but he wasn't there. I went to the main door to check.

I then finally found him. He was cleaning the main glass door. He slowly sprayed the glass cleaner and it blurred the most beautiful sight that I was watching, him. 

He slowly wiped it away and his eyes caught me.

"Kookie?" He asked and opened up the door. 

"Good morning gorgeous" I greeted him and he smiled shyly.

"Good morning" he greeted back.

"Tae, I want to ask something"

"Ask Jungkook"

"Umm... I actually want you to come to my basketball match. It's very important for me and I hope you'll join me there. Will you? Please!" I asked him a little nervously.

"Oh! This weekend?"

"Yup this Saturday in morning, at 11am in my college, please" 

"Oh, I actually"

He started to bite his bottom lip. I held his hand into mine and looked at him with my shiny doe eyes.

"Jungkook, I am not sure since I have some orders" 

"I-is it n-not possible to come?" 

"I, I am not sure" he looked down and I could see disappointment on his face.

"Oh okay" I slowly pulled my hands away, slightly upset after his answer.

"I wish you could come" I turned around and was about to leave but before I could take any step forward, I felt his hand clutched on my arm resisting me to move. 

"Jungkook, I will try my best to come," he said and I turned to him.

"REALLY?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Yes, I  will"

"Are you sure"

"Yes Jungkook"

His answer lightened up my face again and I hugged him happily. He hugged me back with a smile.

****

Please don't mind if I won't update in a while. I will be having my annual exams.

Hope you like it.