2~ Demons Think Humans are Idiots

Five pairs of eyes stared at me.

I stared back.

Silence filled the room save for my heart pounding against my rib cage in terror.

"Why is it so quiet?" Finally the golden-haired young creature, Jungkook, whispered to the white-haired Namjoon.

As if I was deaf.

"'It' is actually a human, Jungkook," the white-haired being ruffled his hair a little. "Thus the human race has genders assigned to everyone, meaning that this is, in fact, a 'she.'"

"Pay more attention in classes will you Jungkook?" The silver-hair, Jin, sighed heavily. "You were learning about Earth and humans last week."

"But... but how can you tell it's a 'she'?" Jungkook stammered.

I couldn't help but notice how wide his golden irises were and how stupidly cute it looked on him.

"Look at her chest, Jungkook," the blue-hair, Jimin, smirked a little.

Little pervert.

And what was worse, Jungkook began to drag his eyes downwards shamelessly, innocently.

"Hey!" I yelped in surprise, indignant, curling even tighter in the already-tight ball I was in.

"What?" Jimin grin widened, tilting his head a little. "It's nothing to be ashamed about. In fact, you should be proud of them. They're a nice size"

"B-boy what the fu-" I sputtered, entire burning up hotter than the sun.

"Jimin," Namjoon hissed, a small tint of pink filling his cheeks. "Human girls don't like it when males talk about their...erm, female parts like that."

"Why not?" Jimin now frowned.

"Because it's rude!" I snapped before swallowing. "You guys keep calling me 'human' as if you aren't humans yourselves," my voice was an octave higher than usual as I was still in shock.

"Of course we're not humans," Jin scoffed a little. "We're not even close to such a stupid race as humans."

"Us humans aren't stupid!" I protested (despite my Chemistry grade saying otherwise). "We've developed technology never seen before. We've travelled across space! We've—"

"—Turned the ocean into a global crisis with plastic litter," Namjoon cut in smoothly.

Now the green-haired, Taehyung piped up. "You eat tide pods willingly also," he stated.

"Well..." my voice died.

He had a point.

"You also filled condoms with water and dropped it over each other's heads," Jungkook added.

"Yeah, well..."

"You willingly set yourselves on fire too," Jimin added.

"Yeah, well..."

"Like I said, humans are idiots," Jin repeated, adding a soft scoff of contempt.

"Yeah, well... says the guy who summoned a human into whatever the heck this new world is through an Ouija board!" I finally exploded in weak attempts to defend my race that indeed invented and participated in the tide pod challenge, condom challenge, fire challenge, and several other stupid internet trends.

Silence.

"I mean... she's kind of got a point there," Taehyung mumbled, earning a glare from Jin.

"Alright, moving on," Namjoon sighed, setting a hard look on me. "What's your name?"

"Stranger danger," I mumbled, shifting uncomfortably under his eyes. There was something within those eyes that held power and authority.