30~ Darling

Jimin and I exchanged glances, our breaths finally both beginning to thin out from the heated moment at our whole new situation.

The female voice outside the door sighed heavily. "Good skies above just open the door Jimin, I'm not here to obliterate the human."

Jimin gulped and slowly stood up. "Run to the backdoor if anything goes wrong," he whispered to me before slowly trudging to the door to open it.

I finally stood up all the way, legs still like Jell-O from everything that happened. My cheeks were still flushed and part of me wanted to burrito myself out of existence in a blanket.

Jimin popped open the door a crack and peeked out. "Sakura," I heard him say in mild surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Sakura as in the infamous 'insurance lady'? The one whom Bangtan speculated was their little sister's spawn?

"I'm here because Namjoon left his credit card at the office from his last visit. Again."

"O-oh, well, I can just take it from you, thank you Sakura," Jimin stammered.

"Hah, you'd be a fool to think I'm going to leave just like that," the female voice scoffed scornfully. "If that was the case I would've just let Namjoon walk his sorry butt back to the office and get it himself."

"Uh, I mean, he can do that too," Jimin sounded the most uncertain and dismal than I'd ever heard him since I had met him.

Sakura tsked. "I'm also here to see the human, Jimin."

I gulped.

"What human?" Jimin asked flatly.

"The one you were just making out with."

My entire face turned into the brightest shade of pink possible as Jimin released an inhumane squeak of surprise.

"Wh-what??" he managed between coughs.

Sakura sighed disdainfully. "Just let me in alright? I couldn't care less about you two private lives, but at least give me a break from standing on your guys' dreadful doormat."

Said current doormat of Bangtan was a fat white cat with its two paws sticking up middle fingers and the words 'go away' printed on it. According to what I heard, Yoongi was the one who'd decided to buy it and put it on the doorstep after the recent battle in attempts to ward off questioning demons.

Jimin finally stepped back and opened the door wide enough for a tall, lean figure to enter.

I blinked at the newcomer, taking her in.

I had almost forgotten what it felt like to see and be near another person of the female sex. But good grief, this female was none I'd ever seen either.

She was tall, regretfully taller than Jimin it appeared because she seemed to stand almost 6 feet tall, with curves in all the right places. She even wore a silky looking dark green dress that swept to the floor. I forgot that something called 'dresses' even existed.

Long, straight hair the color of brilliant ruby cascaded down her back, shimmering even in the dim light of the house. Her eyes were matching scarlet red, yet despite being a slightly freaky color, they were almost elegant.

Said scarlet eyes one-upped me once before her high-bridge nose wrinkled. "Jumping Jehosaphats, what on earth are you wearing, darling? You look like a sack of potatoes!"

I was rendered speechless, taken aback. I had half expected the female demon to maybe either interrogate me suspiciously or maybe just smote me to crisp on the spot. Rather, she had gone straight to attack my outfit? And had called me 'darling'??