29~ Blessed Heck

[A/N]: You know the drill innocent ARMYs ;)
☽✧ ✦ ✧☾

The kiss from when we were hiding in the bathroom had been quick and was like an explosion before ending too soon and quickly.

This one was slow and like a fire, slowly but steadily growing, consuming the body from inside and out.

His one hand on holding half my face remained while the other arm reached up and snaked around my waist, pulling me tight against his chest until there was not a hairline space between us.

Heat was flooding my entire building and there was a knot forming in the pit of my stomach as the blue-haired demon worked his mouth into mine, urging.

I could now safely say a demon possessed me.

Because that's exactly what he was doing. He was possessing every part of me it felt like. His grip around my lower back was slowly tightening as his prompts became more demanding.

My breaths were coming out too fast. I couldn't help but break the kiss for a moment, hoping to steady my breath. My cheeks were flushed as I felt my control over my body slowly slipping away.

A low growl of displeasure escaped Jimin's throat. "You're holding back, Y/N," he whispered, accusing.

"Excuse me for not knowing how to be an pro at something I've never done before," I mumbled, blush burning on my cheeks as my lips tingled from his.

Jimin chuckled a little. "Just do what I do," he murmured, attacking my mouth with his with a new fervor.

Surprise coursed through me as something wet now dragged across my mouth. His tongue. A gasp escaped me and he immediately took advantage of my parted lips to dive in fully with his tongue and begin exploring my mouth. Smooth and warm, invasive, tracing my lips and intertwining with mine, sucking.

A small mewl escaped my throat as he explored me. One of my hands flew up to bury in his soft hair, running my fingers through it while the other cradled his sharp jawbone as I attempted to answer every move of his with my own.

New feelings and sensations I'd never imagined was possible seared through my body. Passion, heat, bliss, and desire. Yes, the desire inside me was insane, yet in the moment I had no shame.

Catching his breath, Jimin pulled back momentarily to gaze down at me. I felt like a deer caught in headlights as his sapphire eyes captured me on the spot. For a few seconds we merely gazed at each other, our heavy pants the only thing to be heard as we clung to each other.

"Blessed heck, Y/N," he cursed softly, and then he was back to trail hot kisses across my cheekbone, pausing at my ear to catch between his teeth, before dragging- mouth, teeth, tongue and all- down my neck beginning with the part right under my jaw.

My body jerked upon contact on the sensitive part of me neck and my head fell back, eyes sliding shut, as he dragged hot, open-mouthed kisses down my neck.

Blessed heck indeed.

Every now and then his tongue darted out, swiping a burning stripe down my skin, following the pathway of a vein sticking out in my neck. One point, he took the vein between his teeth gently, rolling it gently in his mouth, releasing an outright moan from my parted mouth.

A shudder ran down my body as Jimin's hand formerly clasping my cheek slid down to my hip, his thumb brushing some bare skin between the waistline of my pants and the shirt. It felt like electric shocks sprouted from his touch. I was literal putty in his hands, rendered useless and only just managing to hold onto him as my last line of sanity.