34~Stars and Oceans

"W-will Jungkook be alright?" I inquired, recalling the loud thump of the youngest's body smacking to the ground upon several pillows viciously being magically thrown at him.

Jimin's bedroom was a fairly average size with a plush queen size bed in dark covers in the middle of the room. A little desk was pushed up in one corner with a dim lamp and the floors were covered in an elegant grey carpet. It made me slightly homesick of my own bedroom.

"Oh please, he's cracked an entire pineapple with his hands before, he'll be fine," Jimin snorted. "He's also had a coconut fall on his head, which is why I say that's the reason why his head looks so much like one."

"Wow you really are heartless, aren't you?" I couldn't help but stop a small grin at an image of a large brown, hairy nut clonking atop Jungkook's unbeknownst head.

Jimin just flashed an innocent smile over his shoulder at me as he plopped onto his bed.

I shook my head, the tempting grin only spreading across my mouth before it faded and I tilted my head a little as I glimpsed out the bedroom window where the sun was just beginning to rise.

"Itzborough has things like pineapple and coconuts, even freaking phones, and such, yet you don't have ice cream or other human inventions or things," I remarked.

Jimin nodded. "Itzborough and Earth are more closely linked than you might think," he informed me. "As you know, Yoongi has travelled to Earth before and he's not the only ones. More demons than you may think have travelled to Earth and brought back influences as well as spread Itzborough influence unbeknownst to mankind."

"Yoongi's the only one who's travelled to Earth before in Bangtan?"

"As far as I know yeah."

"Have you been to Earth before?"

Jimin shook his head, yawning a little. "No. But I sort of want to. It just takes so much energy to make a portal and be sent through not to mention all the hazards that can occur."

"So why does Yoongi get to travel?"

"I mentioned to you he renovates buildings. He often takes ideas from Earth to use on Itzborough." Jimin smiled softly. "And sometimes, hyung brings back stories of Earth and the similarities as well as the differences between dimensions."

I cautiously edged to the foot of the bed so I was only a couple feet away from the blue-haired demon.

"What kind of stories?" I leaned forward slightly.

"Well, for one. He tells how humans sleep at night and are awake during day. I can't imagine that though, like, how are they not blinded by the sun all the time?" Jimin frowned a little in genuine puzzlement.

I shrugged. "Humans don't have as sensitive eyesight as demons."

"Hyung also mentioned that at night on Earth, there are little white dots all over the sky that are mesmerizing on some nights because you can actually see different colors. I forgot what he called them," Jimin scratched the back of his head.

"Stars," I whispered. "They're called stars."

Jimin grinned a little and nodded. "That's right. You're right. Yoongi hyung said those were one of his favorite aspects of Earth because it was one thing that could never be brought to Itzborough."

I bit the inside of my cheek a little. "Yeah. I miss seeing stars here. My family and I would often go camping and I would explore. One time, I wandered off by myself at night and found my way to the top of a rockpile, gazing up at the skies."