12~ Egg Orgasm

I woke up to the sound of metal clicking against metal and someone rummaging around a drawer or something.

I slowly sat up, bleary-eyed and a little disoriented at first.

Where was I?

Why the heck was I sleeping on a couch?

And why the heck was it pitch black outside?

"Up I see, finally Sleeping Beauty," an unknown, musical voice filled the room.

I swiveled my head around in surprise to see a blue-haired young man standing in the doorway of the living room I was in, dressed in a pink frilly apron and glasses. One hand held a spatula.

"It's already 1:32 AM, you've slept half the night away," the blue-hair continued, smoothing his apron briefly.

"Who are you?" the words slipped from my mouth.

"Very funny Human," the blue-hair, pink-apron dude snorted. "Now hurry up. I've gotten off my lazy butt to actually try and make some food for you, might as well help me out."

He turned to go but when he saw me not budging, he paused. "Yo Human, come on, help a babysitter out here."

"Babysitter?" I deadpanned.

Something was tickling in the back of my head.

The pink-apron-dressed-blue-haired man paused and stared at me for a few moments, eyes darting across my face. "Blessed angel feet, you're not joking are you?"

I watched in bewilderment as genuine concern and what looked almost like fear crossed the blue-hair's face and in seconds he had crossed the room and was kneeling right in front of me.

"Y/N, hey, you remember me right?"

The tickling sensation in the back of my mind was growing stronger as I searched the blue-hair's face. The roundish cheeks paired with the sharp jawline made him have the perfect manly, yet gentle face.

Especially since at the moment it was wrinkled in worry and his eerie sapphire eyes were glimmering a little.

"Come on girl, think," the young man pressed, now going as far as grabbing my hands in his. His palms were surprisingly cool unlike my own warm hands.

"Woman? You probably barely qualify as a young lady. You're just a girl."

"The others are going to whoop my ass to heaven if they find out about this," he muttered under his breath, eyes still digging into mine, searching for something.

"Eat my feathers, Jimin!" Jin yelled, not pausing in pounding Jimin with his pillow, feathers flying.

"Jimin," I finally said as finally what seemed like a dam broke in the back of my mind, letting loose a flood of pent up memories. "Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, you, Jungkook and Taehyung."

"Thank goodness," the blue-hair, Jimin, let out a huge breath of relief. "Oh Hellhounds, don't scare me like that again Y/N geez!"

I blinked in surprise as I finally began to remember everything that had happened in the last 48 hours.

Itzborough, demons, breaking into the museum (literally), the group of young 2000+ year old males...

Jimin stood up and rolled his shoulders. "You remember everything now?" He arched a brow at me.

Instead of answering his question I scanned his body very quickly. "Why the heck are you wearing a girly apron?"

Immediately my words brought the infamous scowl to Jimin's face.