13~Ice Cream Over Sex

"Come here," Jimin patted the spot on the floor next to him where he was sitting cross-legged between a couch and the small table.

At the moment, I was trying to remember how to swallow the eggs halfway down my throat.

"Why...why do you need my help on... reproduction?" I finally managed to get out.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jimin opened the textbook nonchalantly, flipping through the pages. "Demons are spawned from dead demons. Upon death, our DNA and RNA replication processes goes into overdrive to form new demons. Humans, on the other hand, are very different."

"Do you guys pop out of each other's buttholes or something?" I muttered under my breath.

Once again, lack of memory of powerful demon hearing.

"Pretty much," Jimin nodded.

Instantly my cheeks began to flame up. "Oh good grief," I rubbed the temples of my head, trying to get a certain disturbing image of a baby Jimin sliding out that had entered my head, unbidden.

"I take it human reproduction is very different?"

"You have a textbook right in front of you and glasses for a reason Jimin!" I exclaimed, face a lovely shade of dark cherry red. "Read it!"

"Aw," Jimin leaned forward, propping his chin up with one hand. "Are you the innocent type Y/N? The good little girl who never flashes skin and gets embarrassed at the very word of 'sex'?"

"I've watched Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7, try me Jimin," I mumbled.

"No clue what that is," Jimin muttered in reply.

"Geez this is humiliating. Alright, what do you want to know that can't possibly be found in the 1000 page textbook before you?" I exhaled, reluctantly sitting myself next to him.

 Alright, what do you want to know that can't possibly be found in the 1000 page textbook before you?" I exhaled, reluctantly sitting myself next to him

"Well," Jimin tapped a finger to his cheek. "First, we need to start with the basics. The textbook generalizes a lot. Like female humans have something called 'eggs'? Like I thought you said you were part squid but it seems like you're more closely related to a chicken," Jimin winked. "Are you a part-chicken?"

I glowered at him. "Bock bock b(13+word)tch."

The barest hint of a genuine grin tugged at the edge of Jimin's mouth, causing my heart to skip a beat for some reason. He quickly cleared his throat though. "Another thing I don't get is why humans have sex all the time."

"That's more of a personal matter, not a health matter," I said, now focusing on the ceiling above.

"Like, I mean I guess I get it after hearing Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung at night sometimes..."

"Do NOT finish that sentence," I managed to get out through gritted teeth.

"But, if the humans don't actually want a baby, then why do it in the first place?"