44~ Hitman Bang

"You're not a demon are you?"  I blurted out.

Bang Si-Hyuk, the supposed 'Shadowseer', looked up calmly at me. "You're right. I'm not. I'm a Shadowseer."

"What the heck is a Shadowseer anyways?" Jin crossed his arms. "I was expecting someone more... powerful."

"What?" Almost like surprise flickered Bang Si-Hyuk's face. "I mean, we have the ability to help demons cross dimensions permanently. But, like, that's basically it."

"Sakura made it sound like you guys were more powerful than a demon with white and silver powers combined," Jimin mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck a little.

Said Shadowseer scoffed a little. "Of course she did. She likes to try and exaggerate things to make it sound more mystical and than they really are."

"Sir," Sejin cut in softly, still holding up Jungkook who looked to be struggling to even keep his legs straight and supported. "We need to get him out of here quickly."

"Right," Si-Hyuk stood up. "Bring him to me."

"He's standing literally three feet away from you," Yoongi snorted, shifting Holly in his arms.

"You're bringing a dog with you?" Si-Hyuk paused and blinked slowly.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Yoongi jerked his chin up in challenge.

"N-no, not yet anyways," Si-Hyuk stammered a little. "I've never sent a dog across before. What's its name?"

"Holly," Yoongi cuddled his dog closer to his chest.

"She's cute."

Yoongi immediately scowled. "He. He's a he."

"O-oh, he then," Bang Si-Hyuk cleared his throat before taking a few steps forward to quickly examine Jungkook's face. "Dang," he whistled. "Poor kid is in terrible shape. We need to get him across the dimension as soon as possible."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Taehyung burst out. The desperation laced in his eyes was undeniable as he gazed at the one member younger than him.

"You guys already know what you're about to sacrifice?" Bang Si-Hyuk's attitude became grave. "Demon memories are too heavy for the mortal mind, especially since you guys are from Mad King's War itself."

Hoseok now cut in. "Yes. We heard Sakura. And we've found a way to solve it."

"Is that all you guys heard from Sakura in sending a member across?" Bang Si-Hyuk frowned.

"I mean, yeah, is there more?" Namjoon asked suspiciously.

Bang Si-Hyuk took a deep breath.

Uh-oh. "I swear if there's one more catch and it has something to do with a blood sacrifice or something alike...!" I snapped angrily.

"It has nothing to do with blood sacrifice or anything," Bang Si-Hyuk chuckled. "However, for a demon to become fully mortal, they need a touch of mortal to them."

"So are we going to do some blood binding spell with her human blood to us?" Jin gaped.

I shuddered. Great, more blood freak transfers. Please note the sarcasm.

"No, no, much more simple that, however," Bang Si-Hyuk cleared his throat and pointed to his mouth. "For the spell to actually work, every demon here needs a human kiss on their mouth."

...

"What."

"It's just a quick connection of mouth, nothing serious," Bang Si-Hyuk quickly breezed.