「Chapter 10」Complicated Thoughts

- (FIRST PERSON POV) -

I was enjoying my tv show when I heard my walkie talkie turn on next to me. I picked it up and I heard Larry's voice come from it.

"Hey, sorry about the weird walkie-talkie noises you might've heard from me! Sal tried to take it and we ended up pressing the 'talk' button a lot by accident."

"Oh hey, don't worry about it. I was just a bit worried, that's all. It sounded like you were dying over there!" I laughed a bit, and so did Larry.
We both said our goodnights and I put the walkie-talkie on my bed side table and went to sleep.

-

I was jolted awake from my alarm and I sprung out of bed to get ready. Even though I got in a fight and my face was still bruised, I was excited for my second day of school!
I grabbed a banana and headed out to the first floor where I met up with Sal and Larry.

Once we started walking, I took out my banana and began to eat it because I got hungry. Larry and Sal were having their own little conversation, so I thought that since I wasn't talking much, I'd just eat then.

Larry looked at me and smirked before nudging Sal with his shoulder. Larry whispered something in Sal's ear, and Sal looked confused. But once he saw me eating the banana, his eyes widened and his ears turned pink.

I raised an eyebrow and Larry started to laugh hysterically at Sal.
I was confused for a second but then almost choked on the fruit after I realized what they were laughing at.

'Jesus.' I thought.
I sighed a bit before finishing up my banana.

-

We then arrived at the school and met up with Ash and Todd.

Sal and I proceed to tell them everything. Everything that Travis said and did, and everything that we did too.

After we were done explaining, I noticed they looked shocked, concerned, and also quite angry.

"Are you kidding me?!" Larry exclaimed, "So that highlighter boy gets all worked up over basically nothing??"

We nodded.

Larry started to chuckle, "Oh, that motherfucker is gonna get beat up SO HARD-"

"Don't worry about it, man!" Sal replied, "(Y/N) and I are fine, so you don't need to beat him up, okay?"

"Fine, if you insist," Larry sighed.

"Are you sure, Sal? What he did was really messed up and I wouldn't mind to see another bruise or two on his face," Ash stated.

"THANK YOU!" Larry agreed.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Sal said.

"I agree with Sal on this one," I started, "I just really think it isn't necessary to fight him, even if what he did was messed up."

"Well, if they don't want you two to beat up Travis, then there's really no point in doing so." Todd said.

The bell then rang and we all headed off to class.

-

At lunch time, we all met up again to eat, but I had to go to the bathroom.
So, I went, but then I got lost.