Eight

Amber liked hanging out with Viviana and her friends. With them was the only time they were able to be an out couple. It was New Years Eve and everyone was at Rubye's house. Her family was upstairs celebrating New Years Eve with their friends, and they let Rubye have the basement.

Everyone was a bit drunk, except Amber. She wasn't a fan of alcohol. She was drinking sprite. They were all playing 'Never Have I Ever' and Amber has found out that Viviana has had a pretty exciting life. Apparently, Viviana squirted milk out of her nose, gone skinny dipping and has gotten bit by a dog.

Amber liked drunk Viviana because was very affectionate. She spent the whole night hugging her and kissing her. Currently, she was sitting in Amber's lap and playing with her hair, telling her how pretty she is.

"Never have I ever . . . kissed a girl," Lorrie stuck her tongue out at the two of them.

"Hey! That's not fair! You know how much I love girls," Viviana hiccuped before taking another drink, along with Amber. She turned back to Amber and rubbed her nose on her cheek, "You're so cute."

"Don't worry. I'll be fair," Rosalyn smiled, "Never have I ever, kissed a boy." Rosalyn took a drink with a smirk. Everyone except Amber took a drink this time.

"Really?" Rubye looked surprised at Amber.

Viviana turned to her, "You've never kissed a boy?" Amber blushed and shook her head. Viviana raised her eyebrow,"Girl?"

"Just you," Amber laughed softly.

"Aw," Viviana shrieked, "I didn't know I was your first kiss! That's so cute!"

"Out of all the people who could've taken your kiss virginity, you chose Vee," Lorrie joked, "Interesting."

"I think I'm a great virginity taker - so excuse you," Viviana stuck her tongue out at Lorrie and hugged Amber tighter, "Right, babe?" Amber wasn't entirely sure how to respond, but thankfully Rosalyn swooped in to save her from answering.

"I think Vee's has had enough to drink," Rosalyn announced before taking away Viviana's cup. She didn't protest.

"We can play a non-drinking game," Rubye piped up, "I've got twister."

Rosalyn giggled, "I don't think any of us are sober enough for twister."

Rubye raised her brows, "That's what makes it fun! I'll be right back!"

And so, they all played a very drunk game of twister. Amber was the one calling the colors, which made the game even more fun. Everyone was too drunk to play the game properly. Amber said green and Lorrie would put her hand on red. Amber said right foot and Rosalyn was moving her left leg. The game ended with everyone falling on top of each other.There were perks to being the only sober friend.

To pass the time after midnight, everyone broke off into their own little groups. Amber and Rubye were playing a game of cards while Viviana, Lorrie and Rosalyn attempted to have a threeway thumb wrestling match. No one ended up winning.

"Guys! It's almost midnight," Amber announced. The five of them all gathered around the television to begin the countdown. A drunk Viviana found her way to Amber and plopped down on her lap.

"You're so pretty," Viviana poked her cheek, "Very, very pretty."

Amber kissed her nose, "You're cute."

"I'm really happy I met you this year," Viviana smiled sleepily, "Very, very happy."

Amber kissed her nose again, "Me too."

"Five . . . Four . . . Three . . . Two . . . One . . . Happy New Year!" Amber pulled Viviana close for their first kiss into the new year.