Ten

I miss you baby <3

Have fun in the bahamas

Amber smiled down at her phone and sent a bunch of heart emojis back.

"What are you so happy about?" Jinny tried to look over her shoulder at her phone, but Amber quickly hid it behind her back.

"Just a meme," Amber smiled, changing the subject, "Are you excited?"

"Super excited!" Jinny singsonged, "When was the last time we were on a cruise? It's been a few years right?"

Amber laughed, "Yeah, I think the last time was freshman year."

"We're not babies anymore, Ams! We're gonna have fun on this cruise!" Jinny stuck her tongue out at Amber playfully and raised her eyebrows before walking over to talk to Tracy. Amber isn't too sure what Jinny meant by fun. In the past that meant hooking up with guys, but Jinny had a boyfriend now so maybe things have changed.

Turns out, things have not changed. That night Amber and her friends were in some random guy's cabin. Amber was sitting awkwardly in the corner while her friends were flirting with older guys.

Jinny was all over a guy named Caleb. He was tall and very muscular. Jinny was practically drooling. Eventually, she got up to get a drink from the cooler, which was right next to Amber.

Amber tapped Jinny's shoulder to get her attention, "Hey, what happened to you and Mark?"

"What? Nothing. Why?" Jinny was so drunk she could barely stand up straight.

"What are you doing with that guy then?" Amber nodded towards Caleb.

"Nothing, we're just talking," Jinny hiccupped, "Mind your own business. Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean you have to be so uptight," Jinny scoffed before walking back over to sit on Caleb's lap, another drink in her hand.

Amber hated how her friends acted when they were drunk. They always became rude and unnecessarily boy-crazy. Amber just wanted to go home.

From the corner of her eye, Amber could see Juliette passed out on the floor. It was officially time to go back to their cabin. Amber got Emma, who was the most sober out of everyone else, and had her assist her bringing Juliette back to their cabin. They then went back to get Jinny, Bethany and Tracy.

They all had adjoining rooms. Juliette and Tracy were in one cabin and Bethany, Emma, Jinny and Amber were in the adjacent one. Once Amber made sure Juliette and Tracy were in bed, she got ready for bed herself but she seemed to be the only one who wanted to sleep.

"What's up with you and that Viviana girl?" Bethany was lying across the bed, looking at Amber, "I heard our parents talking about it. Your mom does not like her." Bethany giggled.

"Your mom told my mom that you had her in your house," Emma sounded shocked, "Why would you do that? Isn't she Mexican or something?"

"Columbian," Amber corrected.

Jinny put her hand on Amber's shoulder, "You really should've been more careful. You don't know what she could've done because I heard she's also a homosexual."

Bethany jumped up, "I heard that too! What if she tried to make a move on you?"

"You can't trust people like that, Amber. That's why Trump's trying to get them out of here!" Emma said.

"Guys, that's not true. Viviana is really nice," Amber tried to protest, "And I don't believe that stuff that Trump said."

"I mean, you can be friends with her if you want," Jinny added, "but you should know that it's people like her that destroy the values of our country."

"What values?" Amber snapped, "Racism? Homophobia?"

"Calm down," Bethany said under her breath, "It's not that deep."

"Don't be so sensitive Amber," Emma laughed, "My god."

"I think we should go to bed," Jenny interjected, "I don't think anybody's thinking clearly right now. We all had too much to drink."

Amber rolled her eyes and angrily got into bed. She really wanted to go home.