𝚝𝚠𝚘.

edye stuffed her hands into her hoodie pockets as she walked into estee's house

edye stuffed her hands into her hoodie pockets as she walked into estee's house. she looked around at the scene taking place in the living room. people sat on and around the couches intensely watching two dudes go against each other on some kind of video game edye didn't care for.

then there was the kitchen where it looked like all the intoxication was going on. this gained edye's attention. she could pull out her pipe without being "too pretty to be smoking" and fit right in.

"edye!"

edye followed her eyes to where estee had called on her. estee stood up off the floor from the circle she was sitting in with a few other girls. "you came! i want you to meet some people." estee grabbed edye's hand, much to her dismay, showing her around the place.

after the little tour around the house and meeting some new people, edye sat on the counter sharing a blunt with a guy she had just met. his name was ray and he was pretty cool as they just talked about random things they had in common.

"aye, you should come skate with us sometime." he suggested, playing with one of his twists.

"us?"

"yeah, us. see that lonely nigga right there with the camera? that's fourth grade. and then there's ruben and stevie bad asses," he pointed to fourth grade who sat on the couch and then the younger kids at the table nearby who were also smoking. "oh and here come lil homie."

a mixed boy with long curls came down the stairs followed behind a girl who cheeks were red as can be. he made his way towards ray looking lost as fuck. "yo, shordy just led me on for no reason." he complained to ray.

ray laughed, shaking his head at his friend, blowing smoke out of his mouth. "she probably just changed her mind. you know, doing the right thing."

"nahh, all this dick and she wanna suck on my neck." fuckshit rolled his eyes.

edye choked on the smoke in her lungs bursting into a coughing fit. "damn edye." ray furrowed his eyebrows at her.

her coughing then turned into laughter. "sorry, that was funny." she recovered, fanning herself suddenly getting hot.

"well don't die, i just met you." ray patted her back for support.

"who is you.." fuckshit moved from ray's side to the other side of edye, looking at her appearance. he knew for a fact he never met her before.

"who is you?" she questioned him as well.

"my name fuckshit, baby."

edye gave him no reaction to the little pet name he tried to slide in and simply said, "i'm edye." she ignored his gaze on her, bringing the blunt back up to her lips.

he watched her, licking his lips as he leaned onto the counter next to her. "you gon' pass that tho?"

"dunno where yo lips been, baby." edye smiled, passing it back to ray instead making him chuckle.

fuckshit smirked "ight, bet."