𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

a typical afternoon would consist of edye sitting at her window smoking or vaping in her reading glasses and sweats

a typical afternoon would consist of edye sitting at her window smoking or vaping in her reading glasses and sweats. so that's exactly what she did for the past hour. the view from it wasn't too bad also which was a good thing for when she wanted to think. she figured thinking just might be her new past time. it's all she's been doing if she wasn't out with her friends.

sooner or later, a knock was heard at her bedroom door before the person behind it spoke. "hey, it's sunburn."

"hey, come in." she opened the door for him, quickly closing it back so no smoke escaped the room, not that she cared if her dad knew or not anymore. "your mom here?" she was used to ms. dabney coming over and stevie joining every now and then. ms. dabney also talked about another son and edye curious to why he never comes around.

"yeah. she is,"
stevie strolled into the room before plopping down on one of the beanbags. it was quiet for a moment until he spoke up. "i kinda want to ask you something. while i'm here."

edye hummed in response as she was a little distracted by what was going on outside.
"do you not like wynter?" stevie questioned her. he always noticed the way edye acted towards her and kind of wondered if there was something between the two.

edye shrugged casually as if anything about wynter didn't make her annoyed. "no.. she's cool people."

"you don't have to lie."

she thought about it for a second. "i don't know really," she sighed, leaning her head back against the wall with her eyes closed. "well.. girls like her never like me. i guess i'm used to that so i'm saving myself the hurt. honestly, i've had some fucked up friends in the past and the estee situation didn't help either. i don't even know how she feels about me at this point."

"wynter's different though. maybe you two just don't understand each other yet. i think she's pretty cool," stevie genuinely liked everybody. as much as he cared for edye, wynter was a new friend in his eyes. "ray also really likes her so i think she'll be around often."

"true." edye shrugged, not really knowing where she stood with ray either. as he was getting close to wynter she could feel him being distant from her. edye knew this was another reason she was weary about wynter. "think he'll forget about me?" she frowned, knowing she might be losing her best friend.

stevie quickly shook his head. "no way. ray loves you. when we have guy talk he-"

edye let out a laugh, standing up to jump on her bed nearby. "guy talk.. you guys have guy talk?" as she hugged her huge pillow she actually found it funny to wonder what they talked about when she wasn't around. their conversations were already crazy enough.

"well, in a way. you've been the only girl so it's technically guy talk when you're not around. but as i was saying, ray seems pretty conflicted about his feelings."

"weird flex but okay."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
sorry for the delay of updates, i've been trying to finish school and i just graduated over the previous weekend. ya girl is in academic hall of fameeee

lastly, please be safe with all that's been going on this month! i've talked about some topics on my message board if u wanna join the conversation. & if u do not know me, just know that i'm an eighteen year old black girl and if that's a problem u can gladly not read or unf me, pls and thx.