𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

ED.EDD.ANDEDYE JUST POSTED A PHOTO.

ANDEDYE JUST POSTED A PHOTO

ed.edd.andedye bbyboy <3
*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

ifuckshitup shorty 🤎

↳  ed.edd.andedye 🥺

thatsonme ohh this
what we doin now ?

↳  ed.edd.andedye yessirrr

inthefourthgrade
wtf we been knew

↳  ed.edd.andedye fine luv u
too sis

rubensk8s
i'm cuter

↳  ed.edd.andedye than ur dog

sunburnnotstevie
my eyesssss

↳  ed.edd.andedye hehe burnnn

aramis2hood
shits cringe

↳  ed.edd.andedye lmaoo stfu

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

it's been a fews days after the incident with edye. she was doing fine and all the boys constantly had eyes on her at all times. edye was grateful for that for the most part but she liked her freedom and not feeling like a basket case.

the crew was chilling at motor avenue late one afternoon. everyone was outside skating except for fuckshit and edye. on the couch, fuckshit laid between edye's legs, playing with her hands. fuckshit was lying if he'd say the incident didn't have him on edge. if the two weren't together, he'd routinely check on edye. if they were together, he'd always have his eye on her.

it was never that he didn't trust edye, she was this spontaneous and adventurous person that always wanted to experience life to fullest. she was naive at times and that was the perfect flaw he could give her. cause even though she was naive, it might've been what made her like him.

"can i ask you something?" edye asked while, fiddling with his hands. definitely a habit between the two.

"uh, you just did."

"no, real shit," edye laughed, hitting his arm. "so like my dad is bringing his new girlfriend over for dinner one of these days. if i wanted you to be there, do you think you would come?"

fuckshit snorted, he'd never really met a girl's dad before. well on purpose. "you want me to meet your dad? and here i was thinking we're taking things slow."

"we are. i guess relationship things aside, i'm meeting someone special in his life and he'll meet someone in mine."

"yeah, sure edye." he shrugged.

sometimes edye couldn't read fuckshit well enough to understand what he really meant. "or i mean, forget i asked.." she mumbled, trying to change the subject.

fuckshit turned his body around so he was face to face with edye. he could read her face this way. "i hear you," he rests his hand on her waist to steady himself. "it's just like you say we're taking things slow and then you want me to meet your dad?"

"ugh, fuckshit-"

"look, i'm not tryna argue. i'm just confused. like genuinely asking. that's how relationships work?" he explained his confusion.

"no, fuckshit. your name can't be fuckshit." edye said with a laugh.

"i'll figure it out later."

fuckshit's later usually meant at least a week later. she didn't have that time, this event was happening in two days. "whatever." edye mumbled.

fuckshit rolled his eyes at the girl's sudden mood change. "really, edye?"

she shook her head to reassure it didn't bother her too much, giving him a short smile with the pucker of her lips. "kisses."

"uh uh, we got customers." ray called out to them making her jump. she hadn't even realized that ray came back inside or the fact that customers even came in.

fuckshit rolled his eyes and scoffed at ray before giving edye a smug look. "don't worry about him, i'll kiss your fine ass anyway."

"nah, go home with that shit." ray waved him off jokingly while trying to take care of the customer. boss would kill him if they couldn't keep getting regular customers.

"i'll gladly take edye home." fuckshit winked at her making her blush. those butterflies will always be there whenever he flirted.

"i- i'm just gonna help ray." she bit her lip, clumsily sliding from under him off the couch. she headed behind the counter where ray was, letting him know she could help.

"gonna need some grip tape and trucks." ray told her so he could put the board together. edye grabbed what he needed, playfully avoiding fuckshit's gaze on her.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
it's been a lil min but enjoy this filler. :)