𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

"your dad had just warned me about keeping you away from lethal drugs

"your dad had just warned me about keeping you away from lethal drugs. i guess i flipped out. i didn't want him thinking it was me. and shit edye, you gotta record for trying new things so i'm thinkin damn, this is something else i gotta keep you away from." fuckshit explained to edye why he was so worried.

"i'm sorry." edye sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. he held her waist, swaying them side to side.

"yo ass just scares me so much. i don't need to loose you, baby. i knew that since the first incident." he told her straight up.

"yeah i know," she nodded, hugging him tightly. "you scared me too honestly. i don't want you in jail over something stupid. plus we know how the system is, i'd lose you."

"i'm sorry i scared you, baby. i'm sorry. for everything." fuckshit placed his lips on her skin before kissing down her neck passionately until it turned hungry.

with a tilt of her head, edye easily gave him full access for just that. in a swift movement, the atmosphere of the room changed as they made it to her bed and her shirt was on the floor, awaiting the other clothes soon to join.

"fuckshit?" she breathlessly called out his name although she wasn't sure why. on the other hand, fuckshit didn't want to waste no energy talking as he attached his lips to hers, fingers unbuckling her jean shorts.

this time wasn't going to be like their normal quickies. he wanted to take his time on making sure she was fully pleasured and loved. or maybe that was the problem, he wasn't marking his territory good enough as he thought.

it was the ripping sound of her underwear that pulled edye out of her daze. "hey, you we're supposed to admire those." she pouted at him.

"i will," he nodded, glancing at the lace panties in his hand before tossing them somewhere in the room. "but while they're on the floor."

fuckshit hovered over her exposed body, taking in the beauty that was all his. the list of things he planned to do tonight was endless at this point. "fuck, all this for me?"

he didn't fail making edye blush as she smiled at him shyly. "as long as you wanna feel my anklet by your ear."

"then hell yeah." he smirked as he began to trail kisses from her inner thigh to the prime location, absorbing the wetness with his mouth.

"shit.." she gasped out loud. at the rate he was going, edye wasn't sure if he even had a meal today but she wasn't complaining as she continued to push his head down.

fuckshit savored every taste that was his. and to think he was about to lose all of this to fight with irrelevant dudes. he hummed against her heat, the action enough to give her her first orgasm of the night. it was safe to say he wasn't mad about the anklet by his ear combo either.

he then quickly slid the clothes off his body, licking his wet lips at her. "you like what you see?"

"stop teasing." she rolled her eyes playfully as she watched her blessed boyfriend.

"i mean.. if you insist." fuckshit chuckled, sliding a condom on. maybe he'd save going raw for another time they'd want to be risky.

"make love to me?" edye asked, better yet, begged, nearly making fuckshit's heart skip a beat. her moaning and begging was nothing but music to his ears.

"i wouldn't do it no other way." fuckshit kissed her and then preceded to position himself at her entrance. he teased her a bit, mostly for his own enjoyment before sliding in her with absolutely no warning.

he swore it was like fireworks every time he was inside her and this time was no different. his built up frustration with her was easily dissolving into satisfaction and forgiveness.

"you like that, baby?" fuckshit asked, noticing she was a moaning mess. she didn't even have to answer, he knew he was making her feel good and he felt more than good inside of her.

it was the moaning against her ear that was driving edye crazy and especially to her limit. "fuck- fuckshit, i'm gonna come." she moaned loudly as her body shook with pleasure.

"shit me too, ma." fuckshit grunted before collapsing on top of her and slowing down his movements. he left more kisses on her neck, letting her catch her breath.

"can you get mad at me more often?" edye breathlessly questioned, wrapping her legs around his waist.

he laughed, shaking his head. "i'm done arguing with yo ass but i'm definitely not done with you."