𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

the boys sat on the couches in motor avenue talking about random things that popped up into their minds

the boys sat on the couches in motor avenue talking about random things that popped up into their minds. fuckshit fiddled with the beer bottle between his fingers as he sat deep in thought. "aye, on some real shit, edye isn't talking to me. i don't know why."

"well.. what the fuck happened?" ray questioned his worried curly haired friend.

he shrugged, shaking his head.
"nothing that i know of. like i kissed her and that was it."

"oh wow, really? she kissed you back?" stevie asked curiously.

fuckshit scoffed. why wouldn't she kiss him back? "yes, sunburn she kissed me back."

"did she? i was worried about her swallowing fuckshit's face off for a second." ruben butted in with a snort.

"it wasn't even like that. anyways, she's ignoring me now." he stressed, stuffing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

fourthgrade shrugged.
"maybe you kiss bad."

"never in my life have i ever heard that."

ray shook his head at his saddened friend. "whatever it is, i ain't never seen you this damn soft, g."

"so where's edye anyway?" stevie questioned, making everyone wonder where she could be.

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

"are you sure?" edye asked the group of girls in front of her. estee had invited her to this little slumber party she was having with her close friends. they all really liked edye and hoped she'd like to stay in their group.

"edye, do you ever have fun?" zoe, one of estee's best friends spoke to her. "i'm not talking about skating either."

"yes, i have lots of fun." edye defended herself. obviously their ideas of fun were the opposite.

"let's just play never have i ever." teresa suggested. she was another one of estee's plus one. teresa held up two bottles out to her. "edye, vodka or tequila?"

edye just stared at her.
"what's the difference?"

"we'll let you decide. here, start with vodka." she opened the vodka bottle before passing both the drinks to edye.

"okay so the game is that you have to share something that you have never done before and whoever has will take a sip of their drink. got it?"

"i think." edye shrugged just going along with the girls.

"you'll get the hang of it," estee assured her with a bright smile which edye responded with a nod. "let's start."

the girls sat in a circle, way too excited for edye case, to play the game. estee started it off. "never have i ever got arrested."

edye watched a few of the girls drink. she stared at her drink wondering if she should really take the first sip or not.

zoe nudged her arm. "gotta take a shot, girly." so reluctantly, edye brought the bottle up to her lips.

"never have i ever skipped class."

drink.

"never have i ever shoplifted."

drink.

"never have i ever got in a fight.

drink.

now it was edye's turn as she thought of something she never did, the burning sensation down her throat, something she wasn't used to. "never have i ever cheated."

teresa and two other girls that edye forgot the name of started to drink as if it were nothing. to edye, it didn't seem like these girls were ever going to stop this game as it finally went back to estee.

by the fourth round edye was irritated. at this point she was sure they were naming all the things she's done before so she removed herself from the game by going to the bathroom. she also wasn't sure if this was some sort of ritual or not but she couldn't stop drinking the more she got frustrated.

frustrated the more she thought about fuckshit, the more she thought about her old friends, the more she thought about her dad. she thought this would be a night where she didn't have to think of her past experiences.

even the silly mistakes in her life that were making this game go on, she was drinking it all away. edye never felt this way before. she was used to smoking weed or vaping for any emotion she felt but the alcohol going down her throat was something different.

edye lost count of how many drinks she had after four. her mind was a haze and her emotions were splattered. one minute she wanted to cry and the next she was laughing uncontrollably.

it was then she found herself regretting this situation as she almost felt scared. not knowing when this feeling was going to end was driving her crazy. so the last thing she remembered was throwing up. or maybe it was calling ray.