𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

dexter stood in his usual spot where he dealed

dexter stood in his usual spot where he dealed. it was a slow day, his loyal buyers came for their usuals and that was about it. nothing special but at least he was getting paid.

"so we giving females drugs now?"

dexter heard a familiar voice behind him. he reluctantly turned around finding a pissed off fuckshit and scoffed. "really man? shawty took them. besides, if anything she learning from you."

"first off, don't call her shawty. and clearly you ain't learn shit from the first time when i said stay away from her."

"aye bro, she came around me! maybe you should learn yo own girlfriend before you try to check somebody." dexter shrugged with a smirk on his face.

fuckshit shook his head. "nah, i know my girlfriend enough to know i gotta keep her away from jackasses like you."

"this getting old, bruh. you still wanna fight with me? after all this time?" he asked and that was when dexter noticed an unusual look in fuckshit's eyes. for a second he didn't look almost sane.

"this time ion gotta fight." fuckshit stared at him angrily before he lifted his shirt exposing the gun sitting in his jean pocket.

dexter was confused as hell. surely this wasn't over the drugs? fuckshit had must've always wanted to do this.

the next few seconds were a blur but before the two could even get a word out, they were interrupted by fuckshit's friends. "hey!" aramis called out to the two boys squaring off as he and ray rushed over to break them up.

ray angrily stood between them, roughly pushing them apart. "y'all need to quit this stupid shit. you," he pointed at dexter. "need to stay away from his girl and stop instigating shit. y'all beef been over, don't start it up again."

he then pointed at fuckshit. "you, put that glock back in yo daddy closet. you better than that. you know what they'll do to yo pretty ass in jail?"

fuckshit ignored ray, turning to aramis in disbelief. "bro, you told him?"

"don't put this on aramis. you were about to do something you'd regret. look, we're done here. let this shit go." ray rolled his eyes.

reality was starting to settle for fuckshit. edye wouldn't want this. he wouldn't even want to show her this side of him. "whatever. i was just tryna scare dexter ass and teach him lesson," he looked over ray's shoulder at dexter. "stay away from edye and quit fuckin playing, that's all i gotta say."

dexter nodded, wanting no more parts of this. it wasn't that he didn't think he couldn't take fuckshit but it was the fact he'd caught him off guard. fighting was one thing but he personally didn't live the other life and fuckshit knew that. "my bad for messing with your girl. no more hard feelings.."

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

"i can't believe yo ass was about to put a gun to this dude." ray spoke lightheartedly to lighten up the mood as they walked down the street. "you could've robbed him or some shit."

"man, shut up." fuckshit chuckled, pushing him in a friendly way. "i wasn't really gonna do anything. maybe get his toe or sum."

"you really that whipped, huh?"

"shit, i might be.." he trailed off thinking about edye. he knew she must've been worried after he left her without saying anything. he didn't intend to but it was actually best before he said something he'd regret.

"you got the juice now looking ass." aramis snickered along with ray, referencing the 90's movie. certainly news could spread and fuckshit might actually have the juice.

"i don't play about edye, y'all know that." he shrugged it off.

"i just don't think that was the answer. besides, edye don't go for everything, you know?" ray reasoned, knowing how upset edye was earlier. he could only imagine how she'd react.

he also understood people had their breaking points but he wasn't letting fuckshit go down that route. it might've been easy for him due to some of his family members being in the game but fuckshit wasn't like that.

"yeah she's also going through a lot. i'm sure that's the last thing she'd want to hear." aramis added in.

fuckshit groaned knowing they were right about his girlfriend. he planned to deal with the consequences later but he now realized edye wouldn't appreciate that. "alright i get it. y'all are right, i overreacted."

"it's all good. we gon see a therapist." ray laughed, patting fuckshit's shoulder.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
the next chapter might
be a lil raunch ngl