𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

IFUCKSHITUP JUST MADE A POST.

ifuckshitup my brudda@ thatsonme*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

@ thatsonme
*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

inthefourthgrade
creds 📹

ifuckshitup
nahhh

ed.edd.andedye
omg u must be ray's gf

aramis2hood
lmaooo

ifuckshitup
girl quit playin

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

some time later on the next day, edye showed up at the motor avenue to skate

some time later on the next day, edye showed up at the motor avenue to skate. her driveway was getting boring and she also wanted to figure her way out around town. "edyeee!" fuckshit called, dramatically dragging out the e in her name.

"sup guys," she threw up a peace sign before turning in a circle, looking around at the place. "cool shop."

"thanks, i'm in charge." ray spoke proudly. "come chill."

edye found a spot on the couch, keeping her skateboard in hand. ruben stared at it."you got a nice ass board. must be rich or something."

"nahh," she lied, looking down at the board in her hands. "thanks though."

"shits clean." stevie agreed.

"so you and estee friends now?" ray questioned out of curiosity.

edye only shrugged. "i dunno her like that, i just live next door."

"oh that makes sense."

suddenly fourthgrade made a whistle noise, trying to get ruben's attention. it went on for a few seconds until ruben had enough. "don't whistle at me i'm not your fucking dog, you look more like a dog than i do."

edye was quite concerned about their friendship and even why this lil boy was so mean. "well dang."

"don't mind them." ray glanced at his friends.

"i want chocolate." fourthgrade finally told ruben what he wanted, throwing a five dollar bill at him.

ruben grimaced, shaking his head. "hell nah, i'm not going out in the heat just for chocolate that'll melt by the time i get back."

"oh, i'll go. i saw a little conner store on the way over here and i kinda wanted to stop." edye stood, taking the five from ruben. the boys were surprised at edye's offer.

"i'll come with you." ray shrugged, not wanting her to go alone.

fuckshit jumped up from the stool that was behind the counter. "shii, i'm coming too."

edye walked outside with her board alongside ray with fuckshit following after them. the three skated to the nearest corner store, making small talk. no lie, edye liked that she felt comfortable around them already.

the trio walked into the cold store instantly feeling relief from the hot sun on their brown skin.

edye grabbed a basket and went straight to the candy aisle, fuckshit following behind her like a lost puppy. "i freaking love sour patch kids." edye held a pack up, kissing it.

"okay then, weirdo." fuckshit teased her.

"and? i'll be that." she told him proudly. proud to be a weirdo, that was.

"you always gotta comeback for sum."

"maybe i do." she shrugged, grabbing a few push pops snd placing them in the basket.

"those are good?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he read the small package.

"i'll like to think so." she nodded, starting to look for the chocolate that fourthgrade likes.

"here, i gotchu ma." fuckshit took the basket out of edye's hand to hold for her.

"gee, thanks."

once they were done getting all their snacks, they searched the store for ray who was down the chip aisle talking to a girl.

"but i'm a hoe." fuckshit rolled his eyes at the sight ray flirting.

this made edye give her notorious laugh. "yeah, you the main one."

"girl please." fuckshit flipped his hair. "you really out here slut shaming. what happened to equality?"

edye side-eyed him, pursing her lips together. "well i mean if the shoe fits."

"bye, you a whole joke." fuckshit nudged her before he walked off to the cash register, placing everything up there.

instead of using fourthgrade's money, edye used her own. she often had plenty that she never used. fuckshit stared at her as she pulled the money out. if he'd ever have that much money, someone in his family might steal it.

"we outta here, ray!" fuckshit yelled to ray as he and edye went out the store.

ray hugged the girl goodbye before meeting up with his friends outside. "okay ray, i didn't know you got the juice."

"i'm humble with it." ray told edye with a smirk on his face.

"nah.. we know my ma edye got the juice," fuckshit grinned, snaking his arm around edye's waist. "and the greens." he said, referring to her money.

"hm, i'm thinking more broccoli." she smiled, pulling a blunt out of her pocket.