𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴.

there were lots of things learned and experienced over this summer

there were lots of things learned and experienced over this summer. ranging from friendship, love, family, and memories.

personally, edye carson wouldn't change any of it for the world. she experienced most these things with great pride in the end.

although being intoxicated a good majority of the summer, the emotions she felt were always full of passion and always genuine. she felt that she had her own family with the people around her and they defined what family truly meant. it meant everything to her.

from catching feelings to experiencing a real love -- a love that she and fuckshit carried -- to even finding platonic soulmates. she found just that plus a sisterhood within none only than wynter. edye misunderstood wynter which she regrets. luckily, growing to understand her was one of the best things she could've done.

so since feelings were obviously the main motive this summer, everyone had them. whether it was ruben having no shame in what he said and his constant banter with edye or whether it was mr. carson finding love with stevie's mom, ms. dabney. at the moment they were still taking things slow due to the previous dramatics but edye and stevie were sure they'll be engaged soon.

which leads more to family. sure things were uncovered with edye's real family like her parents history but being apart of her own family with friends made her more happy. she figured some things were just blessings in disguise.

from here on out, edye plans to stay focused on bettering herself. anything she could do to not be another version of her mom, she'd do it. she was easily finding her self worth and that was more than she could ask from herself. she'd grow to be secure with her feelings and not let them get the best of her.

thanks to edye, all fuckshit wanted to be was an even better boyfriend. maybe he was dreaming big but all he wanted to do was travel the world with her and go to every single festival together. she was definitely opening his eyes to new experiences and he wanted to have them all with her.

wynter was planning to move into a place with ray. luckily it wasn't too far from aramis' so she'd still be close to her best friend. it was a big step for the couple, balancing adulthood and their relationship. her bestie edye was quite encouraging throughout it all.

ray was always a step ahead of himself, making sure he was always doing the right thing in life. not too much was going on with him and he liked it that way, being in control. having his girl and his friends, there was not much else he could ask for honestly. plus they supported all his ideas.

fourthgrade had videos for days of all this friends. good and bad moments when he forgot he had the camera running at both times. just like everyone else, he also had a strong bond with edye for different reasons. he was someone she could always count on to keep her secrets and vise versa.

ruben was hitting puberty pretty quick and his maturity level was starting to evolve. no one was ever sure what happened to the sharp-witted teen he was days ago. maybe he was starting to put his energy into other things for the better. he was a loyal friend nonetheless, never switching up on them and now being more considerate.

aramis was getting a lot of attention lately. he and fourthgrade being the single older ones in the group made the dating scene a little too easy for them. girls wanted skater boys lately but he'd know when he'd find the right one. for now, he was focused on skating but his head would be bound to turn.

also maturing quick, was sunburn. not that he wasn't a little bit mature before but something extra must've been in the milk lately. he was surely finding himself and what he was more interested in. becoming a better skater may be his best decision. he would actually also get attention from girls here and there but he made it clear he wasn't ready yet.

right... that's what they all say until they're catching feelings.

---------
this story is dedicated to every single person that has read, voted, and commented. thank u for making this story possible because without the support it wouldn't have come this far.

thanks for enjoying mid90's & the respective characters as much as i did. appreciate y'all for fucking with my oc, edye carson. if you didn't then it's all good, maybe next time lol.

let's also appreciate illegal civilization for existing bc without them, the movie more than likely wouldn't exist nor be the same. tbh i would've added more of them but i didn't wanna do too much ya know.

but luckily the group is still doing amazing things so we luv that. let's give mr. mikey alfred his mf flowers. 🗣

lastly, go comment on my message board for any stories y'all would like to see next. streets said euphoria but y'all lmk. i might actually have the energy to write more if i got a good plot. <3