𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡.

ED.EDD.ANDEDYE JUST POSTED A VIDEO.

ANDEDYE JUST POSTED A VIDEO

ed.edd.andedye felt cute might delete later
*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

wynterszn a whole baddie. yes ma'am

ed.edd.andedye that's all u mami

sunburnnotstevie she's growin up

ed.edd.andedye 💓💓

inthefourthgrade that's it i'm telling mr. carson

ed.edd.andedye shhh

rubensk8s delete now . this goes to my my eyes only ;)

ed.edd.andedye u wish

ifuckshitup oh wow

ed.edd.andedye tyy beba

ifuckshitup ms glizzy sucker 3000 <3

aramis2hood lmao yooo

ed.edd.andedye stfu not cool

thatsonme this dude just straight foul

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

"have you seen ray and wynter lately?" edye questioned as she and fuckshit made their way to her house on their skateboards.

"yeah, my bro gettin it in." fuckshit shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"hush. i mean they're really cute, i think i underestimated them cause there's something good there." edye gushed about her friends. she quite enjoyed seeing them happy.

"shit, i guess." he chuckled as they walked up the driveway of her house.

"well, thanks for being a good boyfriend and bringing me home."

"it's what i do. you think i can come in?" he asked, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear before planting his lips on her neck.

"my dad looks like he's home." she explained noticing the car in the driveway. it was then she noticed another car but she figured it must've been ms. dabney or something.

"and?" he then changed into his playful demeanor, scattering kisses all over her neck.

"stop fuckshit!" edye laughed as she struggled to open the front door to get away from him.

"oh uh, sorry mr. carson." fuckshit coughed sheepishly as he tried to be quiet, noticing the carson's had company.

edye stood there frozen in place as she tried to process the current situation. "um, mom?" she questioned, the words feeling foreign on her tongue. "wait, what's going on?"

fuckshit undeniably noticed what was happening and decided it was best if he excluded himself from something that didn't have to do with him. "i'll see you later, okay?" he kissed edye's face as he turned to leave. "hey, let me know if i need to come back and i will."

she nodded, watching him leave before turning her attention on the woman she used to call her mother sitting on the couch and her father who stood with his arms crossed.

"edye shae.. look how you've grown." her mother walked towards her with extended arms. "and you seem to have a boyfriend i'm assuming?"

"yeah," edye nodded again, still in shock. technically she had a lot of things she didn't know about but edye couldn't even think about saying that. "wait, you came all this way to see us? i'm really confused." she explained as she sat on the couch, not feeling good to stand anymore.

"well, i'm in the area for vacation. i had no idea this is where your father brought you, you know how his job is, until i happened to check facebook."

"oh, that makes sense." edye shrugged, not really knowing what to say. she'd never planned on talking to this woman again.

"shanice, i can walk you to the door." mr. carson interrupted before anyone could say anything else.

"you'd think you'd let me have more time with edye for the first time that i'm seeing her in years." she spoke to him in a hushed tone as they went to the door.

"we both know i was never in the middle of that. i think it's best if you just let her digest this." he explained, not seeing any problem with his reasoning.

"understandable. we will talk soon, edye." she told edye as she exited the household.

mr. carson sighed as he closed the door behind her. edye's mother was typically bad news and he wasn't trying to go through anything again. although he was sure people could change but they would never forget their old ways.

"i don't need any of this right now. you're welcome to talk to her. hear her out or whatever when she comes back, because i know she'll come back. you'll be eighteen soon which i know these will now be your own choices. i'm just not dealing with your mother."

he'd put up with shanice for years. there was much more to their past which was sure to come up with edye being older. too add to the fact, he was also doing good with ms. dabney and certainly wasn't going to let anything get in the way with that.

"so.. you're not going to hear her out?" she questioned him. it was clear that she didn't know much about the failed marriage so of course she was going to question everything that didn't seem right to her.

"i don't have anything else to do with her, edye. that's your mother. she's here for you."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
thoughts on this chapter ? it's a little confusing but it'll make sense soon. 🤍

go fw my video edit instagram @ grlsneedlcve !