2. Crazy

I looked at him and then looked away really fast. I could hear my own heartbeat. He did a normal checkup on me before he started asking questions about suicide, depression, and shit. He asked me why I feel this way, I simply said "I dont know" very quietly. He then told me that I will go into a conference room with my family while they fill out my paperwork.
I walked into the room and my mom was crying. I stopped in the doorway for a few seconds then sat in between my dad and my mom, while my brother was sitting on the other side of my mom, and my stepmom sat on the other side of my dad. The nurse smiled, walked out and locked the door behind her. My family and I were so quiet that you could here a pin drop. Then about ten minutes later my head was down looking at my hands. My mom and dad were working on the paperwork and my step mom and brother were on their phones. A different nurse came in and asked me to come with her. I slowly stood up, I couldn't stop shaking, I wasn't cold, I followed her. She locked my parents in the room.
We went into a different examination room and they made me strip. They took my cloths away and then examined my body. I felt exposed. I hated it. The started taking notes and I covered my breasts by crossing my arms. They scanned my clothes and gave me scrubs. So I put them on imeditly. "let's go introduce you to your roommate. She got here 5 minutes before you did. Shes 16, I think you guys will get along." The nurse said smiling. I nodded and followed her out of the examination room that she locked behind me.