3. Tomorrow is a new day

She had the same scrubs on. She was my hight. She had glasses. Her hair was in a french braid that went down to the middle of her back. Her mascara was smudged underneath her eyes. She looked younger then she was. When I walked in she was looking down at her hands and picking at her cuticles. I always do that, I thought. She looked innocent. She smiled and said "hi roomie!" I smiled a bit and said "hi". Then the nurse left. It was quiet for a minute before she said "Whats your name?" I responded with "Ally. Whats yours?" "Galilee" she responded. Then the nurse came in the room and asked me to come with her. I stood up slowly, smiled at Galilee, and followed the nurse.
She took me back to the conference room where I had last seen my parents. Before she opened the door she said "Now, this part is hard. Its time to say goodbye for a little while. Okay?" I nodded in response. She unlocked the door and let me in, and locked the door behind me. My family stood up, and my mom was the first to give me a hug. I never have really liked hugs. I feel trapped and stiff. I hugged back though, just to comfort her. When she pulled back her face was red and a tear was running down her cheek. Then she looked me in the eye and said "Everythings going to be alright, tomorrow is a new day." Then she stood by the door and my brother kind of nodded his head at me. Then the nurse let them out. Then my dad gave me a hug and nodded at me. And my step mom just followed him out the door. When the door shut I started to cry. Then I thought about my mom saying "Tommorow is a new day." Then I knocked on the door so I could leave.