chapter eleven. of love and pain

***

***

"i'm glad i let my guard down with you"

***

warning: mature, sexual situations 

***

The munchies hit Andi hard. Stumbling away from the rambunctious group that she had been schooling in beer pong, the blonde wandered toward the kitchen to get some pizza.

"You're trying to get out of talking to Petra," the blonde heard a familiar voice say. She turned and saw Marcus talking to an anxious Billy. Her eyes met the brunet boy's before she broke eye contact and went to grab a slice from one of the boxes.

"What's up?" she said greeting Petra. The goth girl nodded to the legacy, her mouth full.

Andi could still hear Marcus and Billy though. "Enough stalling," Marcus told the green-haired teen, shoving him in the girls' direction. Andi, realizing that Billy was actually going for it, stepped back to observe. She hoped it went all right.

"Hey, I know, look, um, I'm sorry if it's lame, but, um, I think you're really smart and funny and really pretty and, um, I think I love you, Petra," Billy confessed to the dark-haired girl. Andi could see Petra begin to get flustered and fidget. The blonde flicked her gaze to Marcus who looked away as if anticipating the coming rejection.

"Oh no," Andi mumbled to herself under her breath. The blonde girl watched on sympathetically.

"Um, I-I don't, I don't really know what to say, Billy. I-I think you're a great guy—," the green-haired boy's face started to drop before he interrupted her, cutting the rejection off.

"You have a mouthful of pizza. I'm such a clod. Let me get you something to drink," he walked off to the sink, filling a cup up with water and giving Marcus a thumbs up.

Andi watched as Petra looked around frantically before she grabbed Viktor as he entered the room and pulled him away. The blonde knew what they were up to. Hell, that had been her and Marcus not all too long ago.

When Billy turned back around, Petra was gone. He went to go look for her but Andi tried to stop him at the doorway. "Billy, wait. I'm sure she just went to the bathroom are something." The blonde wanted to save him the heartache of seeing the girl he loved with someone else. She was trying to spare his feelings.

However, it was as if he had not heard her, brushing past to the foyer where there was no doubt he would see Petra sneaking off with Viktor.

Andi met Marcus' eyes, knowing they both felt the same after witnessing what just happened. The blonde legacy tossed her half-eaten slice of pizza in the trash before going to check on the sullen boy. She found him leaning against the back of the couch, staring into the fish tank.