One

Right now, I'm sitting on my bed, watching the countryside do whatever it wishes. A sign escapes my lips. It's been 35 years since I've seen them. Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five and Vanya. Ben died. Well to the others he's dead, but to Klaus and me,  he isn't. I grab a picture of all of them, including Grace and Pongo, and hold it. I look at it. All the memories come back.

Flashback

We all began running up the stairs. Vanya at the top, holding a stopwatch with Dad. I realised I was one of the last ones behind. So, I did what I do best. One second I was at the bottom, now I was at the front. A feel a presence appear next to me. It was Five. I heard little Diego shout "They cheated" with Dad replying "They were adapting".

A smile appears to my face.
"Aren't you going to go back"
I notice Ben next to me, wearing his cap under his hood. My fingers begin to fiddle with each other. It's a habit which happens and I don't know why.

"You don't want to go back, do you?"

His voice sounds like he's questioning me but, it sounds like a statement at the same time. 

"I just don't know if the powers can work again"

"It isn't that. You don't want to see Five do you?"

As normal, Ben saw right through me. The problem is that, even though Ben could shapeshift, he was really good at detecting lies. Especially with me. I'm terrible at lying.

"You should go"

Ben said, well more like ordered.

"Alright then. Just for you"

I placed my rucksack on my bed, and go around the small little cottage, picking up anything that was mine. The cottage was abounded when I arrived here. 1984 the year was. It was my choice to come at this time. I wanted to time travel to the past. I told Five about it, and it sparked interest in his eyes. Next thing I know, he's asking Dad of he can time travel. He left on his own accord, 5 years after I left after having an argument with Vanya. 

One minute I'm standing in my 'bedroom' ,the next I'm in one of the hallways at the Hargreeves house in front of Allison and Luther. They had grown up. 

"Y-Y/N?"

Their voices echoed throughout the hallway.  The surprise echoed through the house. I had a lot of explaining to do because their faces just said shock and confusion. 

 They led me downstairs, to the lounge. I sat on the sofa looking up at Luther and Allison. It was silent for a few moments; me thinking how I'm going to explain my disappearance for 35 years. All of a sudden Luther shouts

"Everyone down here"

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, and a sound that I know too well. I turned my eyes to see Five, still looking 13 years old. 

"Why did you shout Luther?"

I hear Diego ask. He sounds very irritated. 

"Ben told me that we have a special guest"

Klaus announced this as he walked past the couch and turned on one heel to face me. His face told me one thing; he was using drugs again. I shook my head. But, what did I expect of Klaus.  

"Y/N! Welcome home"

His loud voice booms. He takes two steps towards me and places his hand on my shoulder, shaking me a little bit. He smiles a teasing one. 

"I wonder how Five feels about this"

Five looks at me for a moment, before looking away. 

He ignores me for the rest of the day, even for the next three days.  I don't know what's going on. Every time I try to talk to him, he walks away. Even if I look at him, he holds the gaze for a second then looks away. I need to find out what's wrong with Five. He looks tired all the time. Apparently to the others, especially Klaus, Five doesn't talk to anyone; he only talks to him but, only little.