Thirteen

Five's P.O.V

I don't know why, but after our hug, Y/N told me she had to go and see Pogo. I asked her what it was and she didn't tell me. She's always been secretive about some things. That's one of the things I like about her. I decided to sit on my bed and ponder my thoughts of were I should go. To the stores? To Giddy's? Nowhere?

I layed down, shut my eyes and listen to the silence which gets completely destroyed by the one person; Luther. I hear his footsteps growing louder and creaking at each step. I shut my eyes tighter and think of something, anything that would help drown the noise out.

I open my eyes to see Diego instead of Luther, leaving. He probably came to check up on me.

A few minutes have passed as I think who I have to kill that starts the apocalypse. With my mind reaching no answer, I begin to walk around the house. I  look down and spot bloody footprints leading to Klaus'room. Leaning next to the door, I ask.

"How was it?"

His head is lowered, but not in his hands anymore. I hear his breathing. It's breathy; sometimes quick, sometimes slow. Uneven is the way to describe it.

"What do you mean?"

From the look of him at my angle, it seems that he hasn't had any drugs for a long time.

"I can read the signs: headache, nausea... You feel like your head's going to explode."

"Just leave me alone"

Alrighty then. I spacial jump downstairs and flop onto the floor right next to the sofa. I was aiming to land on it. However, I got the calculations a little bit wrong.

Deigo and Allusion walk into the living room. Allison looks anxious while Diego looks angry.

Allison's P.O.V

I sign in frustration. I have a weird feeling that Leonard doesn't seem right. There's no record of him. Anywhere.

"So, you're telling me that Leonard- whatever his name is- has no record. No birth? no criminal record?"

I nod at Diego. He paces through thought.

"We also need to find out who Harold Jenkins is"

Five adds

"I know a way"

                             ~

We're sitting in Diego's car outside the police station.

"I'm going in."

He steps out of the car, shuts the door and walks down the side of the building.

Diego's P.O.V

I hear footsteps. Hopefully, it is who I think it is.

"Hey"

"Jesus Christ!"

Managed to scare a detective. Can cross that off my Bucket list now.

"I need a file."

He looks at me annoyed.

"I can't give you it, okay. Look everyone thinks you killed Patch. Your fingerprints were all over the crime scene"

Sick bastards!

"This particular file can save my life"

He gives me the file, I- I mean we need. I walk away and into the car. Allison opens it and starts looking through.

"There he is. That's him!"