Six

Y/N P.O.V
"I'm bored!"

I yell. I get no reply. Five is.... I have no idea where Five is. Klaus is probably with Five. Allison's with Luther. Vanya's probably practicing the violin. I've got no clue where Grace is nor Pongo. They're somewhere in this house tho.

I stand up, grab my leather coat and walk outside. The weather was not as cold as a expected but there's still wind. Gentle yet stinging cold. I shove my hands in my pockets and walk aimlessly. At some point, I put on my earphones as I bumped into someone.. well it was two people. I remove my earphones. Standing in front of me, is a woman and a man. The woman has short reddish brown ginger hair and seems to be in shape. While the man's not in shape. They are both wearing blue and black suits. I walk past. However, the woman grabbed my arm. Jeez! She has a told hold.

"Have you seen a little boy, around your age, in a blue school uniform?"

I shake my head.

"Why are you asking me this?"

Ben appears next to me.

"We've been hired by the kid's family to look out for him"

The man tells me. With that she lets go and they walk off. That's strange. I begin to continue walking. Hang on! He described a boy who looks exactly like
          Five.

I need to tell him. He could be anywhere.

"He's in a purple Van near some place of science"

"Thank you Ben. Wait a minute. How do you know?"

"Klaus and Luther went in there to ask Five something"

I give Ben a high five then jump to a street that Ben told me it would be on. I begin to walk very slowly keeping an eye on a Van that fits the description. I see a guy in a lab coat ahead of me handing someone files of some kind and him getting an orange parcel back which he immediately puts in his coat.

I sense Five is around here somewhere. I follow my left eye to see a Van. Bingo! I go behind a car, out of everyone's sight and teleport in the Van right next to Five.

"What do you think that package contains?"

I ask.

"I don't know Deloris"

I stifle a laugh. He turns to me. Shock comsums his eyes. He probably thinks I'm a stranger. He yanks down my hoodie.

"Oi! Ben gave me this hoodie!"

"Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"Never mind that. What are you doing talking to a doll?"

He signs.

"Are you in love?"

He doesn't reply.

"You're in love with the doll, aren't you?"

I bust out laughing. I then feel a hand cover my mouth. My eyes go wide looking at Five then a thought crosses my mind. So I do it. His hand quickly uncovers my mouth.

" Ah- ew! Ew, ew, ew, ew! You licked my hand!"

I stifle my laugh and eventually calm down.

Five's P.O.V

"Why do I have to have feelings for you?"
I mutter to myself.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

Silence fills the van until Y/N shouts

"I know Ben!"

She turns to me. The next thing she says in a very chill way.

"Two people are after you. A man and a woman"

I look at her in shock. She has a lollipop in her mouth. When did she get that?!

"Tell me thier descriptions"

Y/N tells me their descriptions. It fit the descriptions of the people at the apartment store.

"They seem pretty desperate if they're asking around."

True! I hundred percent agree with that. I turn to look outside. However, find my eyes looking back at Y/N. Her clothes hang from her chest and curves. She looks so beautiful. No! Five stop it! But imagine her in tight fitting clothing. I smack my forehead. Five stop it! The world's going to end in six days. You need to concentrate. Don't think about developing feelings for a girl who understands you and you've got on with for the majority of your life.
I force my eyes to outside. Nothing.

I feel a presence leave my side. I turn around to see Y/N gone. I feel a little bit sad now. I turn to the steering wheel. My eyes look outside. They dart here and there until I see someone with a good up and a leather jacket on. They turn around. It's Y/N! What is she doing? She going inside the building? She is!

"Shit! She's going to get herself injured or worse killed"